Steve Johnson

I don't think it's ever cool to give the refs a reason to give you a personal foul penalty. Can this team afford to give a free 15% of the football field to Tom Brady? This was a winnable game! We were beating the hell out of the Pats in the season opener last year and we still couldn't find a way to seal it. This team does not need any more disadvantages.

Steve,

Congratulations on your first NFL touchdown and boy what a celebration you made it being down 38-30 at the time and drawing the ensuing 15 yard penalty. You epitomize what it means to be a professional to know your time and place. You are a Pro's Pro and your Maybin like hairdo makes me want to run to the Bills Store and purchase your jersey.

Sincerely,

Jeff Wright's Mullet

By the way he scored twice in 2008. It's not his first.

where is your sense of humor? IT WAS FUNNY. IT WAS CLASSIC. IT WAS PERFECT. I'LL TAKE THE PENALTY!!!

take a freaking chill pill.

first off. he could have dropped the pass. that would be worse!!! right????

2nd. there is a NEED for celebration. i dont care if it was for just a touchdown. because they have been pounding us for so long. we were supposed to lose 45-0 and it didnt happen.

3rd. he earned it.

4th. we need to rub it in their ugly faces as much as possible.

the only reason this would be stupid if he celebrated and we were losing by a lot. kind of like when a soccer team scores a goal at the last minute but are losing by a lot. no one celebrates that. we were not being blown away, so it doesnt fit in this category.

It was a stupid celebration and it was a bad penalty at a critical time. Luckily it worked out ok and we got the ball back.

To respond to your questions:

1st - Yes, dropping the pass would be worse.

2nd - No. We lost anyway. 38-30 is the same as 45-0 in the standings. Both equal 1 loss.

3rd - Are the Bills that pathetic that he has to celebrate a TD like we just won a Super Bowl?

4th - "Ugly faced" Pats* won again for the 14th straight time.

Losing by a lot or a little makes no difference to me. So I guess what we have here is a generation gap.

Make your excuses if you need to but Johnson looked like a fool.