I actually believed that.....

Da Big Man

The Bills did have a slight chance (our D could stop a Pop Warner team today), had Fitz not reverted in the second half to his inaccurate ways. Those two high throws were ball breakers and that unfortunately is not uncommon for Fitz. His accuracy simply isn't consistent enough and when he misses, too often it's way too high.......

I like Fitz, if only he was much more consistent with his accuracy.

The Bills did have a slight chance (our D could stop a Pop Warner team today), had Fitz not reverted in the second half to his inaccurate ways. Those two high throws were ball breakers and that unfortunately is not uncommon for Fitz. His accuracy simply isn't consistent enough and when he misses, too often it's way too high.......

Someone needs to get Fitz an old tire, rope and a box of footballs. He should be better than that!

Nothing against Fitz but don't forget his high throw on the first drive that possibly cost a possible touchdown, leading only to a field goal.

The Bills have the wrose pass rush in the NFL....

that Keith Ellison is by far the worst player on the field for the Bills. I wouldn't be surprised to see his sorry ass cut when Poz gets back and Nelson is activated from his suspension.

Why the hell was he covering Hernandez... Got burned all day..