Any fans of the Dead Milkmen?

The Poojer

Used to love them back in the day. Saw them a couple times at the lost horizon in syracuse. Never realized they were a philly based band...they are playing tomorrow night at World Cafe Live....I think i may go check out some 'bitchin' camaro', 'punk rock girl' and various other songs from 'yesterday'....

i had seen that a couple of the members were doing shows around town recently...but i guess this is fringe week in philly, so they have a lot of eclectic acts and various artists scheduled...and they are playing the WCL tomorrow....

Yes.

I haven't listened to them in a while though. Maybe it's time to revisit. I didn't know they were still performing.

:thumbsup:

Used to love them back in the day. Saw them a couple times at the lost horizon in syracuse. Never realized they were a philly based band...they are playing tomorrow night at World Cafe Live....I think i may go check out some 'bitchin' camaro', 'punk rock girl' and various other songs from 'yesterday'....

Is this a offshoot of the dead Kennedy's?

I was watching the first episode of Raising Hope the other night and Punk Rock Girl was used in a flashback scene