With The 1st Pick of The 2011 Draft Buffalo Takes ????

T master

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OT with first and second picks. Why get a rookie QB killed behind this horror show of a line. As much as I hate the jets, they spent 2 1st round picks on the OL in 2006 and have been on the rise ever since! SF did it this year and we'll see what happens. If we don't address this problem with top level talent, any QB is going to struggle!

I'm sure the Bills brass will once again try their best to avoid the teams biggest needs...Qb and OT. Damn, how long have we been saying that.

Couldn't agree more. I'd be all for drafting Luck if he comes out...as much as we need tackles, I don't think you pass on Luck or Mallett if they are there. But hell, the only position we DON'T need help at is CB and RB.

No more Stanford products! Anyway they probably take Ingram and say he was the Best player on board. And yet another RB.

Yeah, we don't want another Stanford QB. Everyone knows that every single QB to ever come out of Stanford sucks. I mean look at John Elway.....

I was just wondering what way the Bills fans would go if we had (or might i say) when we have the 1st pick in next years draft .

Not that i have lost all hope yet :cry: , but with the general thought in the media and around the league being what it is i'm trying to be realistic .

I for one am thinking our best pick would be Ryan Mallet (if he comes out) he's got a strong arm - gun slinger type mentality - tall and athletic , the only short coming that i've read about is he needs to work on his accuracy .

Jake Lockers stock is dropping pretty quickly seeing his performance this ear has been less than stellar . If Mallets not there at #1 then i'm not sure where i'd go.

But i know you all will tell me where to go cause i always feel the love from the Bills faithful .

So what's your pick ?????

I know it was only one game, but Andrew Luck's stock rose tremendously after his performance last weekend. He looked like a man among boys. Plus it may give us an opportunity to trade down and pick up an extra second, which will be crucial as we need to get some quality picks for the OL and LB. Just sayn'...

I was just wondering what way the Bills fans would go if we had (or might i say) when we have the 1st pick in next years draft .

Not that i have lost all hope yet :cry: , but with the general thought in the media and around the league being what it is i'm trying to be realistic .

I for one am thinking our best pick would be Ryan Mallet (if he comes out) he's got a strong arm - gun slinger type mentality - tall and athletic , the only short coming that i've read about is he needs to work on his accuracy .

Jake Lockers stock is dropping pretty quickly seeing his performance this ear has been less than stellar . If Mallets not there at #1 then i'm not sure where i'd go.

But i know you all will tell me where to go cause i always feel the love from the Bills faithful .

So what's your pick ?????

OT. Take a QB in the 2nd.

I think when it all shakes down we'll probably pick around 5th. Grab a true upgrade at RT in free agency, scratch by with Bell for one more year and then do whatever has to be done to grab your franchise QB. Trade up or whatever. It absolutely can't wait any longer. Yeah, we'll still need a LT and impact pass rusher, but hopefully the hardest piece of the puzzle to find will finally be on the roster.