Lynch trade talk intensifies after Packers game

You missed nothing because there was actually absolutely nothing new. Speculation may have intensified, but it already high before the game, before he was "featured". No new developments, just people finding a way to make 1+1=3.

Adam Shefter said he believes it is best for both teams but the sticking point is draft picks + players

Trade our toughest RB & one of our few effective offensive weapons - great idea. Git 'er done, Buddy...

"I don't just hope to win, I expect to win."

"If anyone wants to know, Trent Edwards is our QB."

"CJ Spiller will start...he's earned it."

"We're looking for a spark..."

'Offensive Guru'

post-2970-082515000 1285079006_thumb.jpg

Trade our toughest RB & one of our few effective offensive weapons - great idea. Git 'er done, Buddy...

"I don't just hope to win, I expect to win."

"If anyone wants to know, Trent Edwards is our QB."

"CJ Spiller will start...he's earned it."

"We're looking for a spark..."

'Offensive Guru'

Bravo. :worthy::w00t:

Lynch runs tough, but time has shown Jackson the better back because he has better vision. and like it or not we drafted Spiller. even if Lynch is "good", we just don't need 3 good backs on a rebuilding team. it's a waste.

put it this way: if we did not have Lynch, but had SPiller and Jackson, would be be trading a 3rd or 4th round pick to get a 3rd RB? Of course not. We'd all be saying WTF did we do that??? So Bills should have taken that if offered.

Bell signing with Philly seems to indicate they are not considering the trade though, or else they woulda got work to Bell and his agent before he left.

Edited by Brainiac72

If you can trade Lynch for a 3rd round pick, or even a 4th rounder and a late round pick, I think you have to do it.

It pains me to see a 2007 #12 draft pick get traded away like this, but he is of little to no use to the Bills. As we saw with Bell, it is not difficult to find efficient running backs in the NFL. Fred is getting older and I'd rather keep Lynch and Spiller as a result, but Lynch is far more lucrative for a trading partner.

Regardless, this is a further indictment of Ralph Wilson's crack pot employees. And goes to show you that skill players are only worth taking after having a QB, OL, DL, and LB. I'm not even sure we have 1 of those 4 units ready to compete at a playoff level.

And AJ Hawk does not solve any kind of problem. Trading one bad draft choice for another isn't helpful.

If you can trade Lynch for a 3rd round pick, or even a 4th rounder and a late round pick, I think you have to do it.

It pains me to see a 2007 #12 draft pick get traded away like this, but he is of little to no use to the Bills. As we saw with Bell, it is not difficult to find efficient running backs in the NFL. Fred is getting older and I'd rather keep Lynch and Spiller as a result, but Lynch is far more lucrative for a trading partner.

Regardless, this is a further indictment of Ralph Wilson's crack pot employees. And goes to show you that skill players are only worth taking after having a QB, OL, DL, and LB. I'm not even sure we have 1 of those 4 units ready to compete at a playoff level.

And AJ Hawk does not solve any kind of problem. Trading one bad draft choice for another isn't helpful.

Everything I read says both are not happy, and unhppy players leave in free agency

The Bills don't need to trade for Andy Hawk. Who knows how good Hawk really is, now that he's been pushed out of the starting lineup as a former top 5 draft pick earning over 4 Mil. per season. They should trade for the Packers best back up tackle and a draft pick if they could even get that much, if they really want to trade Lynch to Green Bay.

The Bills don't need to trade for Andy Hawk. Who knows how good Hawk really is, now that he's been pushed out of the starting lineup as a former top 5 draft pick earning over 4 Mil. per season. They should trade for the Packers best back up tackle and a draft pick if they could even get that much, if they really want to trade Lynch to Green Bay.

Problem is Lynch is damaged goods with off season problems, HE IS A RISK and every teams knows this.

Edited by Another Point of View