Something has got to give this week!

Look guys, I realize some of you believe the Bills simply do not care about the 2010 season.

What they do care about is sales and merchandise.

I can almost guarantee the Bills will change something this week. A trade, a different starting QB?

You have got to give fans a reason to watch the games and stay interested.

Otherwise, bring on those Sabres

Look guys, I realize some of you believe the Bills simply do not care about the 2010 season.

I can almost guarantee the Bills will change something this week. A trade, a different starting QB?

Oh, the Sabres -- now I feel SO much better. :sick:

No need for changes this week, it's a road game. No intitial changes at QB for the Jets.

I think they know the 1st winnable game is home vs Jacksonville. So, what will happen is Edwards will start vs the Jets and with the Jets D, our OL & Trent's injury history, Gailey will let nature take it's course. As a result, Fitzpatrick will start the Jacksonville game.

Edited by Albany,n.y.

I can almost guarantee the Bills will change something this week. A trade, a different starting QB?...

No, you really can't "almost guarantee" anything, because there are no trades out there where teams would give the Bills anyone that can help them now, and Gailey's ego won't allow him to bench Edwards for at least a couple more weeks yet, in my humble opinion. If Lynch does get traded to the Packers this week, it will only be for draft picks anyway. :censored:

No need for changes this week, it's a road game. No intitial changes at QB for the Jets.

I think they know the 1st winnable game is home vs Jacksonville. So, what will happen is Edwards will start vs the Jets and with the Jets D, our OL & Trent's injury history, Gailey will let nature take it's course. As a result, Fitzpatrick will start the Jacksonville game.

Sad, but i pretty much agree. N.Eng is gonna pound the Bills no matter who is playing at any position. We will be lucky to get 200 yds of offense at the Pats and they will be held under 200 vs. the Jets. Fitz or Brohm don't deserve the abuse. Let things happen like they will happen and plan for Fitz or Brohm vs. Jacksonville.

Did you guys ever own and operate a business?

Sorry, the Bills have got to do something THIS WEEK!

And I bilieve they will.......WE WILL SEE

Oh yeah, I actually do think they will do something this week.... beat last weeks piss poor performance with a better one!!!!!

I don't see us winning or even making an attempt this weekend.

The only thing we can hope for is that the Pats knock Edwards out of the game........permanently......

Did you guys ever own and operate a business?

Sorry, the Bills have got to do something THIS WEEK!

And I bilieve they will.......WE WILL SEE

Owning an NFL franchise is unlike any other type of "business" on this planet.

Let me ask you a question; if your "business" earned you a gross profit of around 20 to 30 MILLION Dollars by simply opening your doors without having to improve any aspect of it for 10 years at a time, would you be "worried" about what your customers really thought, when they continue to buy your products regardless??

Welcome to the "business" of owning the Buffalo Bills my friend. Ever hear that old old saying "They are laughing all the way to the bank"? Ralph Wilson lives that saying, at least he has for the past 10 plus years, anyway.

Owning an NFL franchise is unlike any other type of "business" on this planet.

Let me ask you a question; if your "business" earned you a gross profit of around 20 to 30 MILLION Dollars by simply opening your doors without having to improve any aspect of it for 10 years at a time, would you be "worried" about what your customers really thought, when they continue to buy your products regardless??

Welcome to the "business" of owning the Buffalo Bills my friend. Ever hear that old old saying "They are laughing all the way to the bank"? Ralph Wilson lives that saying, at least he has for the past 10 plus years, anyway.

Fans are not stupid, the Bills already lost 11,000 season ticket holders and may lose alot more.

Do you know Ralph Wilson, I have spent time with old Ralph and you know what, He cares about sales, believe me he does! But he is sometimes slow to react.

I am sticking by my prediction.

Fans are not stupid, the Bills already lost 11,000 season ticket holders and may lose alot more.

Do you know Ralph Wilson, I have spent time with old Ralph and you know what, He cares about sales, believe me he does! But he is sometimes slow to react.

I am sticking by my prediction.

Nice. You called it and I'm glad you ended up being right! :worthy: I am extremely happy to see Chan bench Edwards sooner rather then later! It sucks that Nix Russ and your "ol' pal Ralph got together last off season and collectively decided to leave Gailey with only Fitzy and / or Brian Brohm to replace him.

Nice call! :worthy: