Ok all you Sanchez haters

Mr. WEO

Whupty-sh--, WEO.

THIS.

Team game, and this guy is a big beneficiary. He is like a poor man's version of Roethlisberger's Super Bowl year v1.0, except for he hasn't won anything and he's a prettyboy.

He may turn out to be decent someday, but he is a product of the NYC / national sports media hype machine, and he hasn't done much to earn it. He plays like Eli Manning his first few years, and IIRC Eli was roasted on a regular basis, while Sanchez has moxie and poise and all sorts of intangible BS attributed to him.

What was the worst part of his game today?

Today is not my day. I was actually rooting for the Pats*. Now we are subject to a full week of listening to the national media fawn all over the Jets.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you. Now we get to Rex Ryan talk about their SB destiny for the next month. Ugh.....

Today is not my day. I was actually rooting for the Pats*. Now we are subject to a full week of listening to the national media fawn all over the Jets.

After nine years of national fawning over Brady and the Pats*, I'm not anywhere close to being annoyed by Ryan and the Jets.

I;ll hate dirty Sanchez forever - and the Jets - did Revis fake an injury after he got schooled by Moss??

Looked like that to me, he didn't come back into the game so who knows but............we have all played with guys that if they got beat it was because of an injury. There is a ton of pressure on Revis with the hold out and his incredible year last year. He got beat, I just realized something I was actually cheering for Moss.

What was the worst part of his game today?

that it's only one of them and it's somehow going to be weighted more heavily than an objective analysis of a 16-game season. He had a good game against a good opponent this week. Hurrah for him. He had a bad game last week. Plenty of guys have been made to look bad by the Ravens D, but I want to see a full season of competence from the kid before I'll listen to anyone who says he's good, much less in the upper echelon of QBs.

That is true, it just looked like he was beat and then made a grab for the leg. Of course I have no idea as to the level or severity of his injury

I think you and bills44 are the only ones who think Revis sat out the entire game after that play just to save face from that one play. :rolleyes:

Edited by Leonidas

This is good for the Bills and others in the AFC East. The Jets were 0-1 and Pats* 1-0. Buffalo is still only one game out from t he Pats* and Jets... And two from MIA... MIA is not that good and will/could be in for a let down.

Maybe I am delusional... It is better the Jets win this one (game against the Pats*).

Yes, you are delusional. Miami looks good, New England is going to trounce us next week, and the Jets, while maybe not completely living up to their hype, will also be solid. We are in a division with three teams that seem to be secure and improving (though it's debatable regarding the Pats because they are coming from such a high level). We are not only bad but also seem to completely lack direction. Things could not be much worse at the moment.

Sorry to be a downer; today was a rough loss. I may think you're delusional, but I also envy your ability to have such optimism right now.

Impressive that Sanchez "led the Jets defense" to hold the Bengals and Chargers to 14 points apiece (less than half the Chargers' season average and 5 points less than the Bengals') in the playoffs last year. Not to mention he "led the ST's" to make Nate Kaeding miss 3 FG's, 2 of them very makeable ones.

Anyway, this is less than a "snack," and may be just an appeteaser from Sanchez. Time will tell.

Don't forget the Colts forfeit which got them into the playoffs in the first place.

Yes, you are delusional. Miami looks good, New England is going to trounce us next week, and the Jets, while maybe not completely living up to their hype, will also be solid. We are in a division with three teams that seem to be secure and improving (though it's debatable regarding the Pats because they are coming from such a high level). We are not only bad but also seem to completely lack direction. Things could not be much worse at the moment.

Sorry to be a downer; today was a rough loss. I may think you're delusional, but I also envy your ability to have such optimism right now.

No offense taken. I thought just as much. :wallbash: