Well look who is becoming a stud...

CJ Spiller - 8 rushes for 9 yards...8 catches for 31 yards...ZERO TOTAL TOUCHDOWNS IN 2 GAMES!

Jahvid Best - 31 carries for 91 yards...14 catches for 170 yards...FOUR TOTAL TOUCHDOWNS IN 2 GAMES!

:wallbash::censored::wallbash::censored::wallbash::censored::wallbash:

Even Dexter McCluster would have been a better choice for our team, later in the draft!

http://www.nfl.com/partner/story?id=09000d5d81a8598d&partnerType=rookies

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CJ Spiller - 8 rushes for 9 yards...8 catches for 31 yards...ZERO TOTAL TOUCHDOWNS IN 2 GAMES!

Jahvid Best - 31 carries for 91 yards...14 catches for 170 yards...FOUR TOTAL TOUCHDOWNS IN 2 GAMES!

Even Dexter McCluster would have been a better choice for our team, later in the draft!

Ummmm.....you have to be put in the game to make plays. :rolleyes:

Ummmm.....you have to be put in the game to make plays. :rolleyes:

CL nails it. CJ is getting paid huge money but Gailey is buying into some fans BS that he shouldn't have 20+ carries a game. Well that is BS, Feed him the ball over and over and over and let the cards fall where they may.

CL nails it. CJ is getting paid huge money but Gailey is buying into some fans BS that he shouldn't have 20+ carries a game. Well that is BS, Feed him the ball over and over and over and let the cards fall where they may.

Before I'd give CJ 20 carries, I'd have to see him run a heck of a lot tougher than he's shown to date.

Yep, this speaks more to the management of the team than the talent of Spiller. A top ten pick should have an immediate impact on a team, especially if the player is not a QB.

For the last 18 games the Bills have had no contribution from their 1st round pick. Not what you need when you're rebuilding.

Before I'd give CJ 20 carries, I'd have to see him run a heck of a lot tougher than he's shown to date.

Yeah, people call him Spiller the "Thriller"...well with all the dancing he does out there, he looks like he is doing the Thriller!

Marshawn Lynch should be the starting RB of this football team with Jackson as the backup.

Spiller should get 5-10 carries a game...5-10 passes throw his way...and he should be the FULL-TIME kick AND punt returner!

Couldn't agree more, Darth....why else draft a guy so high, to use him every now and then?

Hi! I'm a dumba$$ and I can't think of a good thread to start.... how about something really stupid and shortsighted.

Hi! I'm a dumba$$ and I can't think of a good thread to start.... how about something really stupid and shortsighted.

Facts are shortsighted?

Right on...GOOOOOOOOOO SPILLER! :wallbash:

it's been 2 games. JEEEEEZ!!! You guys jump on every opportunity to complain

Oh, I'm not complaining...I am just stating/sharing the facts I have recently found!

http://www.nfl.com/p...nerType=rookies

Okay, you are absolutely insane. You are really going to conclude after CJ has had 8 carries that he is a dud? Personally, I'm a big fan of giving a rookie more than 2 weeks to prove himself. Step down from the ledge...