This year's draft picks aren't even on the field.

Coach Tuesday

Spiller has been relegated to special teams, a la Teddy Ginn, while the coaching staff showcases Lynch (if they were so committed to Lynch, why burn a #9 on his replacement?). Troup occasionally spells the undersized Kyle Williams, but the 3-4 still lacks a consistent anchor.

That's it.

Carrington was inactive for the second straight week. Easley and Batten are done already for the year. Moats and Wang are years away from being able to contribute. Calloway and Brown couldn't even make this roster despite playing the two positions where we're the weakest.

How can anyone say this team is "rebuilding" when they haven't started building anything?

It sure looks like they're just "re-doing," getting the fans excited about another blown draft, this time by "experienced football men." What a crock. Either play the kids you brought in, or step aside and let someone else pick the next kids.

Spiller has been relegated to special teams, a la Teddy Ginn, while the coaching staff showcases Lynch (if they were so committed to Lynch, why burn a #9 on his replacement?). Troup occasionally spells the undersized Kyle Williams, but the 3-4 still lacks a consistent anchor.

That's it.

Carrington was inactive for the second straight week. Easley and Batten are done already for the year. Moats and Wang are years away from being able to contribute. Calloway and Brown couldn't even make this roster despite playing the two positions where we're the weakest.

How can anyone say this team is "rebuilding" when they haven't started building anything?

It sure looks like they're just "re-doing," getting the fans excited about another blown draft, this time by "experienced football men." What a crock. Either play the kids you brought in, or step aside and let someone else pick the next kids.

+1 Spiller was the worst waste of a pick since Whitner.

While I want to go to the normal..."it takes three years to see the value of a draft", you have to consider some things

Spiller will pan out. I'm not concerned there and you really have to wonder if we were showcasing Lynch today. Lynch will be gone next year and Freddie will be 33. Overall, Spiller was considered to be the best player in the draft and you can't knock Gailey for wanting to get the one guy he can tailor his offensive scheme to. It's been two games btw...

Troup seems to be on point, can't argue there.

You can't control injuries. However, even if Easley was healthy, how would he get the ball.

Carrington, again, see Easley.

However, I do agree on the later round picks who didn't even make the team.

Truth. Most of the starters are the same guys that got Dick Jauron fired mid-season last year. There are a few backups to backups getting more playing time and guys playing positions they've never played before. Oh, and I should mention some below average free agents.

Edited by Sisyphean Bills

That's it.

I said this last week and got raped by the members here. I expect the same to happen to you

No ****! Last year we could of traded down multiple times and drafted Clay Mathews still. He went on to set a rookie sack record and already has 6 sacks this season. That is instant production from the 26th player selected. Or you can stay put at 12, and draft Maybin. No wonder we suck. Year after year we !@#$ up the draft!

While I want to go to the normal..."it takes three years to see the value of a draft", you have to consider some things

Spiller will pan out. I'm not concerned there and you really have to wonder if we were showcasing Lynch today. Lynch will be gone next year and Freddie will be 33. Overall, Spiller was considered to be the best player in the draft and you can't knock Gailey for wanting to get the one guy he can tailor his offensive scheme to. It's been two games btw...

Troup seems to be on point, can't argue there.

You can't control injuries. However, even if Easley was healthy, how would he get the ball.

Carrington, again, see Easley.

However, I do agree on the later round picks who didn't even make the team.

How often are third round picks inactive two games in a row??

Trade Stroud, Whitner, and a RB for picks. Let Carrington and Wilson play. Just pick multiple LB's and OL in next years draft.