How many poor games in a row until the coach is fired?

Chuckknox

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fans need to understand something, Ralph isn't going to fire Gailey. he will never in this day and time of Guaranteed coaches contracts fire Gailey in his first or 2nd year even if he goes 0-16 this year. He is too cheap. Plus no way his Ego lets him admit any mistakes

0-16 would be the best thing to happen to this team in at least 5 years. And I'd wanna see what players Nix and Gailey want to draft (especially at #1) before I even DREAM of letting them go. How silly to think that this new GM and coach should be at ALL to blame for the team being stocked with 4th-tier players.

If you really watch the game and what's going on downfield, the plays are there. We simply are not talented or disciplined enough on offense to run them.

You give us an average O-Line and even Trent Dilfer, and we are a much better team

Fans need to understand something, Ralph isn't going to fire Gailey. he will never in this day and time of Guaranteed coaches contracts fire Gailey in his first or 2nd year even if he goes 0-16 this year. He is too cheap. Plus no way his Ego lets him admit any mistakes

Plus it would not be the correct or fair thing to do. The players on this team overall don't add up to dog****. No coach ... not even god-almighty Chin himself ... could do better with this crap. Until we get lines on both sides of the ball, we are doomed to perpetual suckitude. I hope Nix understands this and does something about it before next season.

Edited by CodeMonkey

If you really watch the game and what's going on downfield, the plays are there. We simply are not talented or disciplined enough on offense to run them.

You give us an average O-Line and even Trent Dilfer, and we are a much better team

That doesn't inspire much faith in Nix. While it might be difficult to build even an "average" Oline in the NFL, you'ld expect that it would take more than signing one mediocre RT.

And it shouldn't be all that hard to find a QB as good as Trent Dilfer. Shaun Hill just threw for over 300 yards against the Lions. He was available this offseason, and was probably pretty cheap. Nix decided to stick with our current set of losers.

I expected the Bills to be bad this season, but I have to say that Nix's lack of activity as a GM of a rebuilding team is disappointing.

0-16 would be the best thing to happen to this team in at least 5 years. And I'd wanna see what players Nix and Gailey want to draft (especially at #1) before I even DREAM of letting them go. How silly to think that this new GM and coach should be at ALL to blame for the team being stocked with 4th-tier players.

Ill give you a hint. His name is Ingram and he plays for Alabama

This is the worst offense in years. BORING

I am not a Gailey fan yet, and still think they went cheap in hiring a coach and FO, but anyone who suggests firing a coach that took over one of the worst teams in the NFL after only two games is a moron.

You can for get about coaching changes....we are out of people who will accept the job. :rolleyes:

Ain't that the truth-they had to dig deep in the gutter to find this one, he was about their 10th choice, the first 9 said NO! Makes you kinda feel about the kid in school who nobody wants on your kickball team in gym class, eventually you have to take the last kid left-Gailey.

clearly the issue is not coaching.

Clearly the issue IS coaching!

Bad protections- QB has 2 seconds or less to get the ball out- Do the players set up protections?

Bad game plans-can't score-can't stop anyone-do the players set up the game plan?

Bad scheme-where is the offense-where is the pass rush?

Bad play calls- Gailey calls for a roll out...right into the waiting arms of Matthews for a sack

Do the players select themselves in the draft?

Do the players select themselves in free agency?

Do the players coach themselves?

Right, fire the guy when he has nothing to work with and was one of the few people excited to take the job. That'll get us places, and by "places" I mean "compared to Oakland more than we already are."

Clearly the issue IS coaching!

Bad protections- QB has 2 seconds or less to get the ball out- Do the players set up protections?

Bad game plans-can't score-can't stop anyone-do the players set up the game plan?

Bad scheme-where is the offense-where is the pass rush?

Bad play calls- Gailey calls for a roll out...right into the waiting arms of Matthews for a sack

Do the players select themselves in the draft?

Do the players select themselves in free agency?

Do the players coach themselves?

Do you honestly believe Gailey is calling rollouts and is responsible for breakdowns in execution and in calling in changes in protection? Trent can check out of anything he doesn't like, he just clearly can't read it pre-snap. He can't tell when the opposition's best rush LB has no one on him that he's about to get destroyed if he doesn't call in an audible or at least motion some help to that side. He's lost against 3-4 defenses. This was all true prior to Gailey's arrival, so stop acting like it's Chan's responsibility to have coached the Dick out of "Son of Jor-on" in a few months.