Kawika and Sullivan

mcjeff215

not sure what triggered it? Have you ever read one of that miserable SOB's columns? I mean I am a depressed Bills fan but that guy is just brutal.

Oh, yeah, let me clarify... "I'm not sure if there's anything specific that triggered it, other than the usual upchuck of negativity."

I've never liked his columns as I've got the impression that he uses that style in order to appeal to and perpetuate the Buffalonian negativity. He's certainly able to stir the pot, which I'm sure sells papers (and web site advertisement space). I really don't think he's as down on the teams as he sounds, I think he just knows how to hit that nerve. I don't usually even click on the links anymore.

Oh, yeah, let me clarify... "I'm not sure if there's anything specific that triggered it, other than the usual upchuck of negativity."

I've never liked his columns as I've got the impression that he uses that style in order to appeal to and perpetuate the Buffalonian negativity. He's certainly able to stir the pot, which I'm sure sells papers (and web site advertisement space). I really don't think he's as down on the teams as he sounds, I think he just knows how to hit that nerve. I don't usually even click on the links anymore.

I am honestly surprised that anyone really reads what he has to say. His columns are no different that many of the post on this board. They're 100% opinion, usually vitriolic and uninformative. Just read any the threads on this site and you'll find "editorials" like his here and there. I don't need to go looking for them.

As annoying as Sullivan's columns are....well this really just reflects verrrry poorly on Mitchell. It shows poor judgment and is really disappointing to see him stoop to such a low level.

He has always struck me as kind of a jerk...and he isn't that good of a football player. I believe he will never again be wearing a Bills uniform, on an NFL field.