Runs his mouth

Rob Ryan, Defensive Coordinator of the Browns in 2009, said the same thing. I know I've never heard anything from the guy... if you live in a glass house you don't throw rocks right?... but i find it interesting that two people have said that.

Rob Ryan, Defensive Coordinator of the Browns in 2009, said the same thing. I know I've never heard anything from the guy... if you live in a glass house you don't throw rocks right?... but i find it interesting that two people have said that.

Oh yeah, that's right. I forgot about that. That is really strange, because Trent's the last guy on the team that I would think runs his mouth to other teams.

Can't really see TrINT talking trash on the field. He isn't that type of player and doesn't carry that sort of arrogant confidence. Now, I could see him asking an opposing DL to sit down and have a cup of tea with him; that's the TrINT Backwards that I know and despise. Maybe he talks about flowers, rainbows, and gumdrops, during the games, and opposing teams hate him for trying to bring their players to his level of "Charmin soft"..

HA! i just completed another three yard pass. HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW, BOYEEEE? yeah, you think you tough but how tough you gonna be when im twewv of foteen for tirdy-sevum yards?? HUH? CHUMP?? see dis right hmya? dis is MA GUN!!!! ma gun that can complete long passes ONCE EVERY THREE GAMES!!!! yeah dats right you scared

HA! i just completed another three yard pass. HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW, BOYEEEE? yeah, you think you tough but how tough you gonna be when im twewv of foteen for tirdy-sevum yards?? HUH? CHUMP?? see dis right hmya? dis is MA GUN!!!! ma gun that can complete long passes ONCE EVERY THREE GAMES!!!! yeah dats right you scared

Given the fact that Trent went to college at Stanford...I highly doubt that is how he talks.

He may be many things, a ****ty QB among those things...but I highly doubt he is a piss poor speller, who talks in ebonics!

Was just on the Packs sight. The reporters asked Matthews,what he thought about Edwards . They said he likes to run his mouth. These dudes are cheese heads . Edwards cocky and mouth runner? I haven`t seen it.

Does Edwards have a Twitter ID we don't know about or send texts to GB or something?

If ever there were a player to vote "least likely to provide locker room BB material" it would be Trent

I'd like him better if I thought this meant he talked trash on the field.

I envisioned him talking trash to the player that just crushed him. Oh so you think you can give me a concussion huh? Well my padded hair helmet gives me extra cushioning! In your face!