Drew Brees

I understand that The Onion is just a joke. I don't know the laws, but I think they are crossing the line when they falsely quote someone - espesially to the degree of contemplating murder. Beyond that, I just think this particular parody is in very poor taste - not the least bit funny.

Your right though, Mr. Goodall should think about how the media is allowed a free pass on any and everything football-celebrety related.

I understand that The Onion is just a joke. I don't know the laws, but I think they are crossing the line when they falsely quote someone - espesially to the degree of contemplating murder. Beyond that, I just think this particular parody is in very poor taste - not the least bit funny.

Your right though, Mr. Goodall should think about how the media is allowed a free pass on any and everything football-celebrety related.

Says the guy who's avatar is a candid snapshot down an unsuspecting woman's shirt ... :thumbsup:

Way to overreact.

You don't read the onion often, do you? They misquote people with the topic of murder from anyone who is a pop star or a political figure. It is like any other comic routine. Jay leno, conan obrien, david letterman all misquote people in their jokes.... I can't believe this is new to people.

build a bridge and get over it, scrooge

I think they are crossing the line when they falsely quote someone - espesially to the degree of contemplating murder.

Oh my God! The line! They crossed it! Now what will we do?!?!

EVERYONE PANIC, THE LINE HAS BEEN CROSSED!

Get a thicker skin, jeez. It's a joke, and was funny imho.

Edited by akm0404