WE CAN WIN SUNDAY!

buffalo_bills

I am as down as any Bills fan right now. But i truly believe that we CAN DO IT. If our guys go into the game thinking they're gonna win, it could happen. If our offense was somewhat consistent against Miami, we would win by at least 2 scores. If we can move the ball offensively agaisnt green bay, i know we'll compete. Who knows boys, its the NFL. Green Bay better come out ready to play 60 min of hard football, because i know we'll be hungry. I BILLIEVE! GO BILLS!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am as down as any Bills fan right now. But i truly believe that we CAN DO IT. If our guys go into the game thinking they're gonna win, it could happen. If our offense was somewhat consistent against Miami, we would win by at least 2 scores. If we can move the ball offensively agaisnt green bay, i know we'll compete. Who knows boys, its the NFL. Green Bay better come out ready to play 60 min of hard football, because i know we'll be hungry. I BILLIEVE! GO BILLS!

We can get rid of the national debt- and I can fly

HAHA you have Optimism. YOur just setting yourself up for the Heartbreak you are going to have on sunday. The Bills could win but If you actually billive it they are going to loose.

It is good to be positive but GB is one of the better teams in the league and unfortunately the Bills are not. Yes, we have a chance but very slim at best. Our inability to score points which has been a problem for years will eventually end our season in late Oct or early Nov.

Im expecting loss...although i think anything is possible.

I know anythings possible, but when people get excited on this board something bad usually happens. Then everyone is depressed and you see thirty thousand threads of why the bills are the worst team in the league. When there obviously not.

I know anythings possible, but when people get excited on this board something bad usually happens. Then everyone is depressed and you see thirty thousand threads of why the bills are the worst team in the league. When there obviously not.

Says the guy that doesn't know the difference between there, their, and they're. Watch the game Sunday and see if you can tell the difference between a Conference Championship contender and a mismanaged poor excuse for a professional football franchise. :thumbsup:

Says the guy that doesn't know the difference between there, their, and they're. Watch the game Sunday and see if you can tell the difference between a Conference Championship contender and a mismanaged poor excuse for a professional football franchise. :thumbsup:

I never said they are conference champions. i only said that they are not the worst team in the league. Why do you put words in my mouth. The funny thing though is this guy thought the bills were going to conference champs before they played Miami. Im to lazy to go in his post history, but he just ranting on and on about how the bills would win the conference. Who could possible think they were conference champ material what an idiot this guy must be.

True, but Stevie J would probably drop it and I would not be able to get up from being hammered due to our turnstile OTs.

Then shame on you for throwing to Steve Johnson.

And shame on you for not getting rid of the ball sooner.

Do you wear gloves, too??? :nana:

*Can play both sides if needed*

While I don't get my hopes up that Buffalo can beat Green Bay, I do think that with this defense the Bills can hang around in just about any game. If we can put ourselves within 2 scores of the Packers going into the 4th quarter, then I'm happy. Once they get to that point all they need is a few lucky plays.

Unfortunately it's come down to hoping for lucky plays...

We got a decent shot at this. The Packers gave up 150 rushing yards on Sunday. Sure Vick got some of those, but they're vulnerable against the run. Aaron Rodgers threw 2 picks Sunday. We know their offensive line is not very good so if we put some heavy heat on Rodgers, he'll throw a few to us. Sure, the Packers are good, but they're not the 1967 Packers.

We got a decent shot at this. The Packers gave up 150 rushing yards on Sunday. Sure Vick got some of those, but they're vulnerable against the run. Aaron Rodgers threw 2 picks Sunday. We know their offensive line is not very good so if we put some heavy heat on Rodgers, he'll throw a few to us. Sure, the Packers are good, but they're not the 1967 Packers.

Rogers also faced a pretty good rush, something the Bills did not show in the opener. If our secondary had a front seven that could actually harass the opposing QB with some frequency (as in the 1990's), our D could be capable of slowing down Rogers. He, unlike Trent, can hold up against a rush and still make plays. Here's to hoping the tide is changing, but it still seems like we're half a team away from being truly competitive.

I hope I'm wrong, yet we've seen so little the past few years to be hopeful for.

Sure. There's always a chance. 10% maybe.

Rogers also faced a pretty good rush, something the Bills did not show in the opener. If our secondary had a front seven that could actually harass the opposing QB with some frequency (as in the 1990's), our D could be capable of slowing down Rogers. He, unlike Trent, can hold up against a rush and still make plays. Here's to hoping the tide is changing, but it still seems like we're half a team away from being truly competitive.

I hope I'm wrong, yet we've seen so little the past few years to be hopeful for.

I seriously don't remember seeing more than 5 guys rushing at one time at all last week. Our blitz was nilch.

Until we can learn how to effectively blitz, we're sitting ducks on D. Our guys are on the field for far too long to expect them to cover WR's for over 5-6 seconds, and that amount of time isn't coming down anytime soon when we're sending 4-5 guys on each play.

Bils fans:

If we do win, does it matter? Are we just wanting to win for respect? Do we want this win because we still believe there could be post season play to matter? Are there people who just want to go o'fer the rest of the season to get a good pick?

My take, Green Bay is one of the best teams in the NFL, and most definately in the NFC. A New Orleans and Green Bay NFC championship game in GB would be great! Anyway, what is it we want to win for? Personally, I have this little man complex going on where I see all this negativity about the Bills and I just want respect! If we win I know it won't be much respect, it'll be an oddity. What I want to see in our game is effective time management with Trent being able to the spread field. To see our OL get some time working with a pretty darn good DL (including TE getting some adjustments done right). Lastly, I would like to see us get our special teams together. I do not want need a TD on special teams, I just want productivity. Special teams was our lowpoint Sunday, not TE. Marv always said ST were 1/3 of our game.

HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Drugs can make anyone think the Bills can win.

2-14 baby!!! (if they're lucky and two teams do not show up for the game)