Chicago Tips Wanted

Lt. Dan's Revenge

Lt. Dan is headed to Chicago for the first time this weekend with some friends, and am looking for some last minute tips and information about where the best places to drink, eat, and have some fun are throughout the city. We are all in our low-20's if that helps. Will be there all weekend with only one Dave Matthews Band concert at Wrigley on the agenda, so we will have a lot of free time on our hands to explore the city (and it's women :flirt: ). Any help from people with some Windy City knowledge would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

Where are you staying?

Thanks a lot for all of the input guys, it's been extremely helpful to gain so many options. Always know I can count on the OTW crew to provide some good info. on all topics from new teacher/student sex stories to travel tips. I will be leaving in just a few short hours and my trip will be better because of all of this! Lt. Dan will be sure to have a few shots for you guys while in the Windy City! :beer:

One of The Senator's very favorite cities, I always thought of ChiTown as a great American city every bit as 'cosmopolitan' as NYC - but with nicer, more wholesome Midwestern people (many of whom 'just happen to be' beautiful Polish girls)...

The Senator's' Chicago:

First, put this tune on 'continuous loop' -

Now, if you guys are in to dressing it up a bit ('smart casual'), head right to the Ambassador East hotel for Happy Hour at

The Pump Room

Then, do what The Senator does - go have yourself a 40-oz. porterhouse at

Morton's (The Original)

Afterwards, depending on his mood, The Senator would head to either...

Excalibur

or

Blue Chicago

...but if, at that point, you just want to stay in the neighborhood and enjoy some 'pub-crawlin' and blues on Chicago's 'Gold Coast', head to

Rush and Division

No matter what, when it's time to go home and your trip is just memories, every time you think of Chicago you're gonna say it's...

My Kind of Town

(and you can bet Frank 'did' every one of those chorus girls! B-) )

Edited by The Senator

Visited Chicago (well, Downer's Grove) and went to a Giordano's there. That deep-dish style pizza is disgusting after a couple bites. It's literally an inch thick of mozzarella cheese baked in a pastry crust with tomato sauce and toppings, well, on top of it. But at least I can say I tried it.