Leodis McKelvin

Guest dog14787

Wow, dog14787 you have a problem, man. :(

You always come into my threads and call me names and berate me, and now you are coming after me in threads where I didn't even post! You can go ahead and check with the mods, I am not HARCO and I don't know him. I will say, though, that since you seem to hate him as well, he must be a savvy poster with a good head on his shoulders. :)

---------

Anyways, in regards to your post, the Bills do have a great secondary, there is no doubt about that. However, they can't cover forever, and with no pass rush things will break down eventually and their great coverage will be undermined by the lack of pressure on the quarterback. This will limit their interceptions and big plays (like in week 1). They are a talented bunch, but there is only so much they can do.

I don't think there's any way the Bills will score 30 points, either. Unfortunately, this week it looks like the Bills will take a pretty bad beating.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787

I'm not sure who Barker is, but I've never changed from Harco186.I don't have multiple profiles.... If Barker said something yesterday, then so be it, but don't confuse me with others because I use this one only....

I did not have a dislike of Trent, and did believe Trent would be revived, but even reporters seen how he was, if he can't handle the heat then he needs out of the kitchen!

Still waiting for an exclamation http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/119371-worst-quarterback-in-the-nfl/page__st__20

HARCO186: Do you have anything better to do than call me names?

At least I keep my posts related to my opinions on the Bills and don't go out of my way go say nasty things about other posters.

Opinions are just like A Holes. everyone has one, but no one wants to hear them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I nor anyone else called you a name, how should we interpret this post,

On the other hand I did just comment on your(Benjamin Barkers) ugly avatar,

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out

Edited by dog14787

I don't know what kind of explanation you are looking for. He's probably just one of many people who doesn't appreciate you trashing me all the time. Like I said, if you don't believe me you can feel free to get the mods involved. Just be careful you don't get yourself banned, because you have trolled me and called me names in many different threads at this point and it's too late to delete those posts now.

Guest dog14787

I don't know what kind of explanation you are looking for. He's probably just one of many people who doesn't appreciate you trashing me all the time. Like I said, if you don't believe me you can feel free to get the mods involved. Just be careful you don't get yourself banned, because you have trolled me and called me names in many different threads at this point and it's too late to delete those posts now.

If I'm banned for trying to protect the integrity of this board then its time for me to go.

Ways to get around having two profiles without being detected and there's nothing management can do about it.

Unlike you, I don't and have never gone crying to management privately, I address the problem on the board, in the open for everyone to see.

Edited by dog14787

If I'm banned for trying to protect the integrity of this board then its time for me to go.

Ways to get around having two profiles without being detected and there's nothing management can do about it.

Unlike you, I don't and have never gone crying to management privately, I address the problem on the board, in the open for everyone to see.

Dog, you know darn well you're not getting banned. But you also know darn well that this clown isn't going away. He's getting exactly what he wants. Nothing you, or any mods, can do about it. This rash is going to be on the skin of this site for a while.

It's pretty obvious to everyone except you that I am not HARCO.

The mods can easily do an IP check and see that we are different people.

You just have a personal problem with me, and are acting like a child having a temper tantrum.

Just let it go and stop derailing your own thread, this is supposed to be about the Bills DBs, not about me!

Guest dog14787

It's pretty obvious to everyone except you that I am not HARCO.

The mods can easily do an IP check and see that we are different people.

You just have a personal problem with me, and are acting like a child having a temper tantrum.

Just let it go and stop derailing your own thread, this is supposed to be about the Bills DBs, not about me!

Normally don't use it ,but putting you on ignore, you've been exposed to who and what you are and I could care less what you have to post.

Note: You know akm, I try to give folks something positive to think about and I don't expect everyone including you to agree with it, but how about allowing those of us who think positive and would like to enjoy the upcoming season and this forum when we come here, the space and courtesy to do so,

I don't come on this forum to piss on your Flutie flakes every morning so don't piss on mine...

Frankly, sir, I don't really give a flying Flutie what you would like me to do. If you want to bury your head in the sand and talk about how great the Buffalo Bills are, I'd suggest putting the Shout song on a loop and finding a blind person, or perhaps someone that likes football teams that appear early in the alphabet, because those are about the only folks that'd think the Bills are as super awesome as you wish they were.

This is a discussion board. I'm sorry that discussing how terrible the Bills performed in week one, and the shoddy composition of the team makes you feel sad inside. I too wish they were better. But pretending they are great won't help things. Hell, even voicing dissenting opinion probably won't help, but it certainly can't hurt. If anyone in a position of authority takes the pulse of the fan base, I want them reading my pulse and not your delusions of grandeur.

And yeah, dropping the "threat" of reporting people for thinking the Bills stink is pretty humiliating. Let your opinions ride on their own merit - you ain't the opinion police.

dog14787 & Benjamin Barker sittin in a tree...LOL!

Actually, I kinda wonder if THEY are not the same person! :nana:

Damn, what was the OP? Oh yeah, Leodis is pretty good...and he showed some class by letting those boys off the hook after game one last year too.

Edited by Buffalokie

I will respond, I'm not Barker and never acted like him. You have issues with anyone who bashes Trent. I will say this TRENT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get off my back about it and grow up...... I don't know Barker and never spoke with Barker but get a life..... You're constantly complaining and saying this and that about people really shows that you have nothing better in life to do but to bicker about people and when it comes back at you, you get all upset.

Get real dude>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Frankly, sir, I don't really give a flying Flutie what you would like me to do. If you want to bury your head in the sand and talk about how great the Buffalo Bills are, I'd suggest putting the Shout song on a loop and finding a blind person, or perhaps someone that likes football teams that appear early in the alphabet, because those are about the only folks that'd think the Bills are as super awesome as you wish they were.

This is a discussion board. I'm sorry that discussing how terrible the Bills performed in week one, and the shoddy composition of the team makes you feel sad inside. I too wish they were better. But pretending they are great won't help things. Hell, even voicing dissenting opinion probably won't help, but it certainly can't hurt. If anyone in a position of authority takes the pulse of the fan base, I want them reading my pulse and not your delusions of grandeur.

And yeah, dropping the "threat" of reporting people for thinking the Bills stink is pretty humiliating. Let your opinions ride on their own merit - you ain't the opinion police.

Ahhhhh, yes. But they would still hear the bitching and moaning.

Guest dog14787

I had a bunch of ppl on ignore for a while and used to get in arguments with them, then I realized they are here like it or not. Reporting is SDS's recommendation. I've used it.

SkoobyDum disappeared but I am not sure how .

Reporting is not for me bowey4 and possibly from the looks of it, neither is starting threads on this board. Folks come here to get there rocks off bashing other folks or the players they like more then anything now it seems.

Ever notice how most of the trouble makers normally have under 100 posts.

Edited by dog14787

Reporting is not for me bowey4 and possibly from the looks of it, neither is starting threads on this board. Folks come here now to get there rocks off bashing other folks or the players they like more then anything now it seems.

Ever notice how most of the trouble makers normally have under 100 posts.

Ever notice how those people that blindly toss praise at a dysfunctional, failing franchise are the ones with thousands of posts?

Sorry that giving an opinion on how good the Bills are (terrible) that is shared by pretty much the entire sports world is making trouble for you.

You can be a fan, but yet still think critically and voice your frustration at the seemingly endless parade of failure.

Guest dog14787

Ever notice how those people that blindly toss praise at a dysfunctional, failing franchise are the ones with thousands of posts?

Sorry that giving an opinion on how good the Bills are (terrible) that is shared by pretty much the entire sports world is making trouble for you.

You can be a fan, but yet still think critically and voice your frustration at the seemingly endless parade of failure.

Ever notice how dysfunctional people sometimes deceive folks into believing they actual know what the hell their talking about even though they don't have a clue.

If you don't have enough common sense then to come onto this forum and openly disrespect the long time posters of TSW, your posts/attitude speaks for itself,

Edited by dog14787

Ever notice how dysfunctional people sometimes deceive folks into believing they actual know what the hell their talking about even though they don't have a clue.

If you don't have enough common sense then to come onto this forum and openly disrespect the long time posters of TSW, your posts/attitude speaks for itself,

Now's the time to call him out to meet you on the front lawn of the hospital after school to settle the issue. Afterwards you can use your fake ID to get into Larry's Cantina while the loser buys.

Perhaps the one lacking in common sense is the one defending the product that you are seeing on the field on Sundays. I don't know anything about you, so I neither respect nor disrespect you. I know all too well the Buffalo Bills, and it is in fact them that I have lost respect for.

Heck, have some _self respect_ and take your head out of the sand. I get the desire to stick your fingers in your ears and hope with all hope that things will just get better. If that's your thing, cool deal man. But don't tell me I'm not allowed to call it like I see it. That's kind of the point of this place...

Perhaps the one lacking in common sense is the one defending the product that you are seeing on the field on Sundays. I don't know anything about you, so I neither respect nor disrespect you. I know all too well the Buffalo Bills, and it is in fact them that I have lost respect for.

Heck, have some _self respect_ and take your head out of the sand. I get the desire to stick your fingers in your ears and hope with all hope that things will just get better. If that's your thing, cool deal man. But don't tell me I'm not allowed to call it like I see it. That's kind of the point of this place...

Not sure I know exactly what your trying to say here, but I believe you are saying you have lost respect for the Bills. If so, why waste time to question another person's eternal optimism. Generally when I have little to no respect for something, I tune them/it out of my life.

Edited by stony