Can we please just put Fitzy in....

reginald

That would be my worst nightmare come true. Fitz as the starting QB and winning 6 games this season.

Either Trent or Brohm winning 10-15

or Fitz winning 0-3

What??? Start your own thread then pal...this is about me, getting 6 wins, fitzy, and a grand+

What part of my reponse tell you that I am rooting against them. I am not. I would love to see them run the table and go 15-1.

But I am also a realist. They don't have the talent, especially at key positions to be competitive.

I am still be at every home game screaming my head off and I will be pleasantly surprised on the rare ocassion that they win some games.

What part of my reponse tell you that I am rooting against them. I am not. I would love to see them run the table and go 15-1.

But I am also a realist. They don't have the talent, especially at key positions to be competitive.

I am still be at every home game screaming my head off and I will be pleasantly surprised on the rare ocassion that they win some games.

Forget all that nonsense...just get'em home Maddog69! With Fitzy scambling around, this team gets it's balls back, & a shot at 6 wins+.

if you took the over with a 5.5 line, you are not winning.

I don't care which of the 3 they have at QB, this team is not winning more than 3-4 games.

Have to agree, especially with our schedule. I was counting on Chicago and Detroit wins, but I'm not even sure of that. It was a bad bet to pick the over, IMO. Fitzpatrick wouldn't make a difference with this OL.

No no no no no no no. :wallbash:

One game folks and you want to put in Fitzpatrick? I'm staggered Fitzpatrick is even on the roster. The guy is horrible as a starter. Give this new offence under Trent more than one game!

Alright, one more start for Trent. I know a Fitzy led squad can win half it's games...so I'm okay with that.

IMHO, Absolutely NOT, he probably would win 6 games and what good would that be! If anyone replaces Trent it has to be Brohm. At least he would have a chance to learn/show what he has and if he can cut it, because as everyone knows if you can do anything behind the OL the Bills have you can be great behind an average line. And if we go 1 and 15, the Bills get a shot at the best QB or OT in the draft! Except for a few teams you have to have 2 to 3 years of sub 4 wins to have the time to build through the draft if we can afford it, there is no way the Bills can afford to rebuild through FA.

Have to agree, especially with our schedule. I was counting on Chicago and Detroit wins, but I'm not even sure of that. It was a bad bet to pick the over, IMO. Fitzpatrick wouldn't make a difference with this OL.

so why did it make a difference last year? did u notice fitz won games? when did edwards last win with any line? Oh ya we were 5 and 1 once 5 and 1 ,woo hoo remember everyone????