You don't think the Green Bay Packers would.....nah!

The Bills signed Brian Brohm off the Packers practice squad last season. The Packers were not happy and offered a better deal for Brohm but he refused.

Ryan Grant will miss this week's game against the Bills, so Brandon Jackson will get the start. The Packers have no other tailback on the roster, so they'll have to pick someone up. Fullback John Kuhn is expected to back up Jackson.

My guess is the Packers might sign Joique Bell off Buffalo's practice squad

Edited by Another Point of View

How bad would this board implode if they picked up Joique Bell and he put up 100yds on us this Sunday.

I for one would be very happy for him ... happier if he did that but the Bills still managed to win of course :). Seems like a good kid and has some talent. I hope he does get a chance somewhere.

My guess is around 30 would be picked up.

Thats the point, so many people are consumed with fear about players that we are cutting or have on the practice squad getting picked up when in reality, only would have of our current gameday 53 man roster would get picked up.

This team is completely devoid of talent. Stop worrying about guys who cannot make the to 53 getting picked up. We should be looking for other players to replace the half of our current roster that are not NFL caliber.

How bad would this board implode if they picked up Joique Bell and he put up 100yds on us this Sunday.

If they do that, and I doubt they will but if they do, the Bills should instantly sign the QB on GB's practice squad - I can't mention his name 'cause BlueFire (aka 'Texas-Tech-Hating-Longhorn') will say I'm crusading, but he's the guy in this clip...

(In fact, the Bills should go and sign him anyway - signing a guy from the team you're about to play this week is a classic Bill Belicheat* type move)

The Bills signed Brian Brohm off the Packers practice squad last season. The Packers were not happy and offered a better deal for Brohm but he refused.

Ryan Grant will miss this week's game against the Bills, so Brandon Jackson will get the start. The Packers have no other tailback on the roster, so they'll have to pick someone up. Fullback John Kuhn is expected to back up Jackson.

My guess is the Packers might sign Joique Bell off Buffalo's practice squad

Did they cut Starks?

Remember when everyone thought the Bills would keep Levi Brown as the 3rd QB because he'd be picked up off of waivers immediately...

I wonder if we put Trent Edwards on waivers if anyone would pick him up. SERIOUSLY. :wacko: