Green Bay Packers vs Buffalo Bills prediction?

The Eagles made the Packers look better than they are, yesterday.

Not predicting a Bills win or anything, but the Packers are not this juggernaut that some (national media) assume them to be. Their playcalling was very Jauronitastic and that offense line can't handle pressure.

Of course, that's mitigated by the fact that the only thing that stops Clay Matthews is a taser.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict that we'll get an education in the importance of having an elite quarterback on your team above all else.

Note BTW, that the Packers offensive line was terrible last year, and yet by virtue of elite quarterbacking, the Packers were still a very good playoff team on the rise.

I also predict that people will still fail to understand this underlying truth of the NFL, and insist we continue to ignore the most important position in all organized sports this off season.

Edited by akm0404

Realistically, it will be very similar to the Dolphins game, except Edwards wont get so lucky to have 3 passes dropped; by the defense that is.. That being said, I could see the Bills making a game out of it. Ryan Grant is not playing and Brandon Jackson will get the bulk of the carries behind the sub par Packer o-line. If Buffalo's secondary can play the way they did in the second half of the phins game, get a few turnovers, get PRESSURE on Rodgers, and perhaps move the ball they will keep it respectable.

vegas line has the Packers by 13.5 and a 43 over-under. I would take the over and Greenbay....

Early in the season for that big of a spread. Gotta pass. The over is no lock either unless our D and/or special teams can score a couple times.

I guess my money stays in my pocket.

Early in the season for that big of a spread. Gotta pass. The over is no lock either unless our D and/or special teams can score a couple times.

I guess my money stays in my pocket.

take the under.

Bills dont score a lot of points so 1/2 of the potential scoring is low.

Bills also don't give up a lot of points too often, especially to passing teams like Packers.

I predict a sense of relief that I didn't shell out the money for Sunday Ticket. Yikes!

On the other hand I am pleased that I did get the Sunday Ticket after all. I now have the opportunity to tune an interesting game and leave the Bills behind.

The problem we have is that Chad Henne is no better than Trent. With a line as good as Miami's and a rush as poor as the bills even Trent would look good. Chad looked very average, what wil a good QB look like? , Aaron Rodgers at home will eat up this defense. The Bills offense on the road may actually play better as I think Trent may fare better not in front of our fans that are mostly waiting for him to fail. 41-17. GB

Green Bay 55 Bills 3

Cornell Green replaced at half due to being responsible for Trents concussion.

Spiller 10 carries 11 yards.

Kelsay looks even worse covering the TE and RB for the Pack.

Seondary gets 2 picks deep inside enemy terriory but Offense goes backwards-result 3 points.

Offense gains 49 yard first half, 50 in the second to be the first team in modern era to gain under 100 yards total offense-Gaileys a guru!

0-2 on way to 1-15

Rogers stinkng is better that Trents best day! I watched Rogers and although he missed a few throws and was picked, he looks to be playing a different game than Trent.

Yea, that's just the first half. You forgot that the field will open up and swallow Marshawn Lynch into the pits of hell on the first drive of the third quarter.

Brian Brohm will be decapitated by cheese head who was looking for the pisser.

Chan Gailey will be in the fedal position, crying and sucking his thumb by the time the forth quarter starts and the Packers are up 984 - 3.

Then, the NFL will declare that the entire Buffalo Bills team will face a firing squad immediately after the game and that the city of Buffalo and all of their citizens will be forced to work a slaves for the state of Wisconsin - Just for having the nerve to show up and perform in such a horrible fashion.

GET A GRIP! They will be fine on Sunday. I don't know if they win or not, but they will improve this week.

Edited by tonyd19

The problem we have is that Chad Henne is no better than Trent. With a line as good as Miami's and a rush as poor as the bills even Trent would look good. Chad looked very average, what wil a good QB look like? , Aaron Rodgers at home will eat up this defense. The Bills offense on the road may actually play better as I think Trent may fare better not in front of our fans that are mostly waiting for him to fail. 41-17. GB

Here is some irony for you.

TE QB rating for week 1: 73

Aaron Rodgers Rating for week 1 73.1

Some more:

Favre- week 1 ...71.7

McNabb week 1... 63.4

Jason Campbell... 69.7

Sam Bradford..... 53.1

Schaub, Ryan and Alex Smtih all came in lower too.