Ok, How many of you Kool Aid Drinkers wanna recant?

FlutieFlake

I said 7-9 to 9-7 and not the worst Team in the NFL by a longshot...

With QB play as bad as it was today, and blocking not much better, I'd say I was a bit too optimistic at the very least...Maybe even dead wrong...

Oh well...Not the first time, won't be the last... B-)

Who here actually predicted playoffs??????

Some here predicted 7 wins, which is reasonable even with how they played today, and there is no way they are the worse team in the league, Did you watch any of the other games today? Chicago struggled against the Lions, Cleveland and Tampa looked bad against each other, Cinncy with Batman and Robin were blown out by the Pats and it would have been worse if NE didn't let up a little bit (TO and OCHO couldn't get to the Lockerroom fast enough before halftime that they actually missed the last play of the half), Carolina wasn't too impressive, Oakland was brutal too.

Right now Buffalo is tied with half the league, including Minnesota and Indy

Edited by apuszczalowski

Really i haven't seen ANYBODY predict playoffs.

I have predicted they will be within a game of 7 wins, and still stand by it,

I could see 5-11, but I do not believe we are a 2 or 3 win team.

Edited by disco

Now that reality has hit, I'm bummed. Not just because it looks like another losing season, but because I wasted the last 6 months being hopefully optimistic when I could have been miserably pessimistic. That's six months of potential misery I'll never get back.

Then I remember it's a bunch of grown men I don't know playing a trivial game that ultimately doesn't matter anyway.

So how many of you want to admit that this isn't a 9-10 win playoff team? Where are all of you now??

Sitting at home...in front of my...computer.....why?

So how many of you want to admit that this isn't a 9-10 win playoff team? Where are all of you now??

IS this Big Brother?

Now that reality has hit, I'm bummed. Not just because it looks like another losing season, but because I wasted the last 6 months being hopefully optimistic when I could have been miserably pessimistic. That's six months of potential misery I'll never get back.

Then I remember it's a bunch of grown men I don't know playing a trivial game that ultimately doesn't matter anyway.

:worthy:

meangia, it's one freakin game. did it start out the way I had hoped? No. Is the season lost yet? Hardly. Just like a bunch of you freaked out when the bills got blasted by washington in the first pre-season game, no need to FREAK OUT now. We'll find out more next week. Either way, I'll still think your a douche.