Official Trent Edward Haters Sign Up Page

BobDVA

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will not throw the ball unless a receiver has a 3 yard separation, in the NFL you are open with a half a yard, Edwards makes Losman look like an all pro

Sadly, I was thinking we should bring Losman back.

Brohm may not be the answer but put him in and let's see if he can improve. Trent showed all today. I know the line is a part of it but Trent just plays scared.

I do not hate Trent Edwards but I hate the way he plays quarterback and do not want to see him lead team any more. And up until today I was a Trent supporter. That last drive sealed the deal for me. Put the !@#$@#$ ball in the air. You're not going to get a TD if the ball never leaves your hand.

I do not hate Trent Edwards but I hate the way he plays quarterback and do not want to see him lead team any more. And up until today I was a Trent supporter. That last drive sealed the deal for me. Put the !@#$@#$ ball in the air. You're not going to get a TD if the ball never leaves your hand.

I'm fairly certain you're not going to see that, considering we haven't seen it in 3 years with him as the unquestioned starter. Oh... he may be playing.. but a leader he is not.