Possible indicator of future success

MaineMoxie

It looked like Jauron ball all over again. I didn't see anything to really get excited about. This team stinks. How bad will they get beat next week at GB?

The D looked good in the 2nd half. I got excited a few times with their play. The offense - on the other hand - was just painful to watch. They should give Trent 2 games MAX to get his act together and if he's still in afraid to throw, check down every play mode then send him to the bench permanently. I would have no problem with him never seeing the field again as well.

That's because the players stink. It's not the coaching, though Gailey is an improvement. It's one of the reasons none of the big name coaches wanted the job. Talent, especially at QB and O-line, is lacking.

And WR. And OLB. And run defense generally. And Miami didn't even look very good. We just looked worse.

Well, realistically, we're rebuilding. The more realistic of us are looking forward to 2012.

It's tough to remember a time when we weren't rebuilding.

Yeah, it's getting ridiculous. I'm sure there are some here who will vilify me for saying so, but it all starts at the top with the owner. The Bills have been around for 51 years, have had 16 head coaches, and only two of them have won their first game.

Edit: And apparently only three four of them have had a winning record (Saban, Levy, Knox, and Phillips).

Edited by MaineMoxie