Gus and Steve are Calling the Opener

STOKELY!!! DOWN THE SIDELINE!!!/

Pretty nice draw on the announcing crew :)

Two guys with WNY ties. The B team, just like the product on the field. No one else wanted the game I'm sure. Top media guys don't want to do bills games, because no one is watching. Good for us, because both guys are homers, but from a media perspective, minor league.

Two guys with WNY ties. The B team, just like the product on the field. No one else wanted the game I'm sure. Top media guys don't want to do bills games, because no one is watching. Good for us, because both guys are homers, but from a media perspective, minor league.

So true. Gus and Steve--together and apart--are pure crap imo.

God bless Tasker for being the best special teamer ever but someone get that god damn mic away from him.

B team? Gus Johnson is becoming one of the go-to announcers in sports, and rightly so, doing significant NFL and college basketball work as well as play-by-play for Madden 11. He's one of the best.

Edited by McGee

Gus on the "B team"? I actually enjoy listening to Gus. I think he's really good, especially when the game turns dramatic in the 4th. There are PLENTY of TV play by play guys that I'd throw on the B team before Gus. Just my preference I guess.

Edited by BuffaloATL

B team? Gus Johnson is becoming one of the go-to announcers in sports, and rightly so, doing significant NFL and college basketball work as well as play-by-play for Madden 11. He's one of the best.

Gus is good, but Steve tries so hard not to be a homer for the Bills he ends up being a homer for the other team.

When you say a guy has run from the cops speed - you're on the B team!

If 'B' stands for 'Best'... then I agree.

I love Gus calling a game. I'd much rather have a guy yelling.. he's got running from cop speed.. as CJ is breaking a long TD run; over a blandly monotone Joe Buck... and its a nice gainer down the sideline.. call.

And Tasker is good as well, IMO. He doesn't ballwash the Bills, because... there's been almost nothing good to say about their play on the field for years. For me, Gus and Steve is a great draw for the home opener.