WTF

SF Bills Fan

Squeaky cheese curds are good, but Lipton sour cream with onion dip with potato chips has more personality, and WINGS are SOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than that. Even sourdough bread - although it's a great component - isn't going to be all you're snacking on. Man does NOT live on bread alone. Same with bagels. Metro area bagels are the best, but you won't eat a sack of them at a sitting. Major fail on that list, to not include wings. Major.doh.gif

Where are the wings? Thank God they got the cheese curds on there. We all know cheese curds.

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-interests-35710989

A sandwich - of dubious origin - made of leftovers, bits of curdled milk/cheese-waste-product, and any of various types of barbeque from a 'region' that is basically the entire southern quadrant of country - BUT NO BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS???? :wacko:

It aint' right, EssEff, it just ain't right. :thumbdown:

A sandwich - of dubious origin - made of leftovers, bits of curdled milk/cheese-waste-product, and any of various types of barbeque from a 'region' that is basically the entire southern quadrant of country - BUT NO BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS???? :wacko:

It aint' right, EssEff, it just ain't right. :thumbdown:

We will be missing you at the Northstar tomorrow!

Gee, by your brilliantly titled "WTF" thread, I thought this was surely going to have something to do with Buffalo Bills football.

Note to self, stop clicking on threads with asinine, meaningless titles.

NOTE TO SELF: skip posts that needlessly drop words like asinine

apparently y'all miss the point of the subject matter....'regional foods'. outside of bagels and sourdough breads(and for the most part lame attempts at bbq), to me regional means you can really only get those food items mainly in the region they are famous for...someone mentioned beef on weck, that would be more appropos than wings which are found everywhere...wings are in no way a regional food...salt potatoes, speedies, yes...wings...no

apparently y'all miss the point of the subject matter....'regional foods'. outside of bagels and sourdough breads(and for the most part lame attempts at bbq), to me regional means you can really only get those food items mainly in the region they are famous for...someone mentioned beef on weck, that would be more appropos than wings which are found everywhere...wings are in no way a regional food...salt potatoes, speedies, yes...wings...no

Bagels, sourdough bread, crabcakes, philly cheesesteaks, BBQ, and key lime pie can all be found easily outside of the regions they are from. That's 6 out of the 10. Now you can say that they aren't as good outside of the region, but you could absolutely say the same for wings. Face it, we were slighted once again. I blame Chris Mortensen's love of Tom Donahoe.