What's your preferred way to COOK a fish?

Pilsner

Not sure if this has been covered in the past because I haven't been here as long as most of you.

Honestly my preferred way of cooking a fish would be running the ball down their throats, roasting their cornerbacks with great passes, and knocking them so hard with our D that they will be screaming for mama!

But food wise, I like to buy a nice bucket of fish and chips. I'm a lazy bastard like that when it comes too cooking but trying to change my ways for the better. I've been trying to bbq salmon in tinfoil. Just progressing with that. Seeing fish sear and eating it is good.

Anyway, anyone have their own interesting recipe to cook fish? On the field and over the fire I mean.

Damn I'm sooo getting pumped for this game!!! :D

A great way to cook salmon (with the skin on only)is to soak a brown paper bag in cold water. Then cut the bag into the same shape as the size of salmon. Place salmon on paper bag and place on grill. (Keeps moisture in) Marinate as preferred. Great way to cook salmon.

A great way to cook salmon (with the skin on only)is to soak a brown paper bag in cold water. Then cut the bag into the same shape as the size of salmon. Place salmon on paper bag and place on grill. (Keeps moisture in) Marinate as preferred. Great way to cook salmon.

Prefer using a cedar plank myself, gives it a nice smokey finish

I like to batter it, then deep-fry it whole under pressure, then drizzle a high-acid compound all over it, then chop the f'ing head off and rip out each piece of meat, rib-by-rib whilst sucking down a cold beverage and sharing a smile.

Hey, sounds like Governerd Dave Patterson... the Blind womanizer.

Wow had no idea, thanks WNY. I'll give that a try next time :)

I like to batter it, then deep-fry it whole under pressure, then drizzle a high-acid compound all over it, then chop the f'ing head off and rip out each piece of meat, rib-by-rib whilst sucking down a cold beverage and sharing a smile.

LOL this is the Hard Core way to eat it. They should sell fish like this at the Ralph on game day. Imagine every fan in the stadium eating their fish in a frenzy as the phins players look up into the stands and stand aghast in the horror of all horrors. Knowing that when the supply of fish runs out, the fans will look at the fishy players on the field with gleaning eyes and hunger in their bellies xD

In fact for every home game why not sell a hardy meal that represents the visiting team? :D

Hey, sounds like Governerd Dave Patterson... the Blind womanizer.

Wow had no idea, thanks WNY. I'll give that a try next time :)

Wow, evilbuffalobob something went askew when i tried posting. somehow my post merged with yours, not sure why or how it happened.

Squish It!

After seeing such nice fishy recipes i'm actually considering having a fishy fry bbq right before our game! it will be tasty, and I will enjoy consuming cooked fishies as much as our Bills will enjoy eating the fins alive on OUR FIELD!!!

:D

Not sure if this has been covered in the past because I haven't been here as long as most of you.

Honestly my preferred way of cooking a fish would be running the ball down their throats, roasting their cornerbacks with great passes, and knocking them so hard with our D that they will be screaming for mama!

But food wise, I like to buy a nice bucket of fish and chips. I'm a lazy bastard like that when it comes too cooking but trying to change my ways for the better. I've been trying to bbq salmon in tinfoil. Just progressing with that. Seeing fish sear and eating it is good.

Anyway, anyone have their own interesting recipe to cook fish? On the field and over the fire I mean.

Damn I'm sooo getting pumped for this game!!! :D

fish is garbage food not even fit for dogs! Fish must die!!

I like a ginger/bourbon marinate with scallions & garlic, then on the grill.

Ginger has anti-nausea properties, and that is required when dealing with the dolphins. They make most of us want to vomit. Bourbon ... well the purpose of that goes without saying.

I enjoy marinating them in a nice ginger teriyaki marinade for a couple hours, then pan searing them with just a touch of olive oil...mmm...

As far as the Dolfeens, I would love to hang 50 on them, by adding 243 yards rushing, 312 yards passing, two interceptions, two fumble recoveries, and a special teams touchdown for sh!ts and giggles...

EFFFFFF YOU DOLFEEEEENN!!

Edited by smuvtalker