CJ SPILLER

ThrillIsGone

Anyone else notice how whenever CJ Spiller is asked about his role on this team he's always talking about winning the Super Bowl. Not performing well on a weekly basis, or scoring 10 TD's, but doing all he can do to help this team win a Super Bowl. I love that about this kid. It seems like for the last decade nobody even has the cayunes to talk about a playoff birth, and here is this explosive rookie already with his eyes on the prize. A true winners mentality in my opinion. Here's to hoping it spreads!

Lets Go Buffalo!!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell him not to hang out with Lynch!

Anyone else notice how whenever CJ Spiller is asked about his role on this team he's always talking about winning the Super Bowl. Not performing well on a weekly basis, or scoring 10 TD's, but doing all he can do to help this team win a Super Bowl. I love that about this kid. It seems like for the last decade nobody even has the cayunes to talk about a playoff birth, and here is this explosive rookie already with his eyes on the prize. A true winners mentality in my opinion. Here's to hoping it spreads!

Lets Go Buffalo!!!

I've noticed that a lot of the kids they've drafted in the last couple of years seem to be high-quality people who don't make excuses, or do any of the "Me, me, me" stuff. There is a humility about them that I like very much, a professional "git 'er done" attitude. And they all seem to focus on team.

This team has recently been getting an infusion of young high character guys with a team first never say die mentality. With men like Nix and Chan leading, the Bills are going to turn into one tight knit unit with only one focus in mind. A Super Bowl win for the organization and fans.

We are seeing the evolution of the teams mentality gentlemen. These new players are the types we men and ladies of morals can Really cheer for.

Go Bills!!

Give him time. He could become a malcontent yet.

He hasn't had his soul crushed by playing for this disgraceful organization........yet

sadly a legitimate worry but I just don't see it. Seen a lot of C.J. in 4 years in the ACC and everybody loved this guy other than on gameday. Classy kid, always has been. Plus he's already gotten a pretty good rundown of what he's walking into since he and Naaman have been real close ever since he got here. Nix got a good one, the trend of highly drafted rb's that wind up bashing buffalo stops here, no question

This team has recently (2006) been getting an infusion of young high character guys with a team first never say die mentality. With men like Nix (Levy) and Chan (Dick) leading, the Bills are going to turn into one tight knit unit with only one focus in mind. A Super Bowl win for the organization and fans.

We are seeing the evolution of the teams mentality gentlemen. These new players are the types we men and ladies of morals can Really cheer for.

Go Bills!!

We've heard this before. I think we're heading in the right direction but morals don't matter in football. Character does not matter in football. Football character does.

Lets Go Buffalo!!!

I noticed it in the interview after the preseason game, where he mentioned how he couldn't wait to start the season, and that he thinks the Bills offense will be "explosive". One can tell he has a different mindset that the average player. He expects to excel.

We FINALLY have a REAL star on our team!! Who was the last one? Honestly, I'm stuggling to think of who the last legit star was, and I'm talking top shelf...no on the downside of his career Bledsoe's

You must be young...early 90's. A whole slew of 'em. Our glory years! They're not all in Canton yet.