YA Think Fred & Marshawn Are P.Oed ??

T master

Jackson was the best player on the Bills last year and gives his all on every single snap. The guy always drives his feet forward and seemingly earns positive yards on every down. I've never heard him utter one word of complaint in his entire career and he handles himself with class. If that guy hasn't earned your respect I'm not sure what it takes.

So true.

That said, IMO people either forget or don't realize just how good a motivated and in shape running back Marshawn Lynch is. Freddy is better all around but Lynch does certain things better than Lynch and I think may be a better complement to Spiller than Freddy is.

All three are very good backs, and we have never seen Lynch run with any holes. If Gailey can get Lynch out into the open field, he will be a terror. I'm really looking forward to seeing how all three of them play. I expect them all to play well as long as the line is decent, which it should be, and Trent can pass and open up the field a touch. We might have something on offense. Spiller, along with Gailey, changes everything.

Chan may say we have three starting RBs, but I'm betting that after week 1, we'll all see that there is actually only one. Although, I think once FJ gets healthy, CJ will become that true number #2 (maybe #1A) receiver that we don't have right now.

This might get them even more angry. C.J. Spiller is the #1 search right now on Yahoo.

I'm glad I got him on my fantasy team.

Yes this is the difference. Freddy puts us into position to win games, while Spiller wins games for us.

It's a bit early to make such claims. You know, since Spiller hasn't played in anything but practice games thus far...

Not to mention no single player "wins games" they all do their part to help the team win. Alla Fred Jackson. Don't get me wrong, Spiller looks to be a very good player but the level of fan revolt is going to be high given the expectations some you guys have.

It's a bit early to make such claims. You know, since Spiller hasn't played in anything but practice games thus far...

Not to mention no single player "wins games" they all do their part to help the team win. Alla Fred Jackson. Don't get me wrong, Spiller looks to be a very good player but the level of fan revolt is going to be high given the expectations some you guys have.

I'm just tryin' to keep it drama free...

:devil:

I asked Jackson if it stung more since he lost his job and didn't get a chance to compete for it, "Without a doubt, it was definitely hard to hear. At the same time you know it's a business and it happens so you have to just roll with the punches and then try to move forward so when you get a chance to get out on the field, you want to make the best of it."

http://www.wgr550.com/Jackson-not-happy-about-how-he-lost-his-job/8100316

For all his many faults, I think Lynch is a pretty team oriented guy. I don't see him making a huge deal out of losing playing time. He might let out a mild complaint sometime during the season, one that will be made into a mountain, but will likely just play video games, waiting to be traded or play out his contract.