Time to get the blood pumping......

sven233

Boy I am so pumped up right now. I can remember the all the hate for the dolphins. I still have all the hate for the dolphins. I was going to post this same thing about a week ago and for some unknown reason I never did. I still can't stand too see marino or shula or cox or any of the old fish on the tv. My wife always says when one of those old fish are on TV there are those #@$*$#@*$#@ dolphins again. I have been known too shut off the TV for those times. I say rock the Ralph big time this sunday.Lets get the dulphins too say "let"s just get this game over with and get out of here. GO BILLS ROCK THE dolphins !!!!!

I miss ripping down goal posts!! The other day, I kept thinking September 7th - why is that a date that I remember as being a big one in my life. And, I kept thinking it's got something to do with the Dolphins........Could that have been the date of the Kelly touchdown? No, I don't remember that date........Then, it finally hit me - it was 30 years to the date of that first win in a decade game. My name is actually on that goalpost!.........Then, we went to see Bob Seger at the Aud and he came out talking about the Bills! Good day for a college freshman!

While us fans still have the hate, unfortunately, the players don't understand the significance. To them, it is just another game on the schedule. It is up to us fans to do things to help the players realize how important it is to be the Dolphins. We have to make it electric in the stadium. We have to make it a nasty place to play and maybe if we can do that, we can show the players how much it means to us. In turn, maybe they will respond by developing that hate we already have!

In less than 24 hours the game will be getting under way.

A little over 24 hours from now we will be finished kicking the Fish all over the field while moving to 1-0 on the season!!!!!

LET'S GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!! SQUISH THE FREAKING FISH!!!!!!!!

I still loved watching Shula leave the field without shaking Marv's hand. After a decade of running up the score on the Bills, he deserved every loss under Marv.

A-MEN!!

:worthy:

And what I also loved, was how when Bruce Smith would sack Marino, Marino would act like such a pansy-@$$ baby. I loved it!!

Edited by Red

Blood pumpin is right!! When i think of the fish i think of marino, brian effin cox, and louis oliver and a few other unmentionables. It's time to effin bring out our ghastliest war cries to drown out the fish!! Whether you think we have a good chance of winning or if you are on the sidelines or if you think we'll lose, gather up some damn character and cheer our team on for all it's worth!!

The fish fans will be cheering for a victory over us. DON'T let their cries drown out what we know is true! Let's effin make them realize they shouldn't have come to the Ralph in the first place!!! This is no time for thought or cynicism. This is a time to Support your team!! So do so!!!

Go Bills!!!!