Don Banks has us at 2-14 and with the #1 pick.

Koufax

While the Bills might not make the playoffs we won't be 2-14 I think that this team even with a decent amount of injuries is a 4-12 team at worst most likely we have 6-8 win talent. I think that people just look at the Bills as a team to write off and not look into the talent of the team.

While the Bills might not make the playoffs we won't be 2-14 I think that this team even with a decent amount of injuries is a 4-12 team at worst most likely we have 6-8 win talent. I think that people just look at the Bills as a team to write off and not look into the talent of the team.

That's a backhanded compliment if I've ever seen one.

Don Banks has us at 2-14 and every other last place team prediction at at least 4 wins, so clinching the #1 pick before the last week of the regular season is even played:

Predicting the 2010 NFL season

And I thought the #31 in the ESPN Power Rankings was silly!

I will take the over I guess.

Go Bills!

In all these continous daily threads started about people predicting us to be a bottom three team I keep asking a very simple question that no one has yet to answer...so here is one more try:

WHO CARES?

Seriously, why do people get their panties in a wad over this stuff? What exactly have we done that the outside world should respect? Our 2 biggest needs were OL and QB help, and we did nothing to fill either. We have a coach that was fired just before the start of the season last year by KC, the same QB that started last year and was pretty bad, no help on the OL, our third offensive scheme in 3 seasons, we replaced a HOF WR with guys who have barely played, saw our best pass rusher retire, and are switching defensive schemes too boot.

Until we start putting points on the board and start winning some games, no one is going to think we are going to be very good considering how our off season looks to outsiders. I personally think we are headed in a great direction, but I dont expect outsiders who dont closely follow this team to see that until it shows up on the field.

So again, why does anyone care and what have we done to deserve the respect others feel we dont get? I bet no one answers this question, and once again there will be 4 more new threads about some jerk off who bad mouthed the Bills again and how he is the spawn of the devil for doing so.

Don Banks has us at 2-14 and every other last place team prediction at at least 4 wins, so clinching the #1 pick before the last week of the regular season is even played:

Predicting the 2010 NFL season

And I thought the #31 in the ESPN Power Rankings was silly!

I will take the over I guess.

Go Bills!

He's likely to be off by a game or two in my opinion. So is most everyone else, if not a lot more. But Banks is a lot closer than those thinking we'll be contending for the playoffs.

In all these continous daily threads started about people predicting us to be a bottom three team I keep asking a very simple question that no one has yet to answer...so here is one more try:

WHO CARES?

Seriously, why do people get their panties in a wad over this stuff? What exactly have we done that the outside world should respect? Our 2 biggest needs were OL and QB help, and we did nothing to fill either. We have a coach that was fired just before the start of the season last year by KC, the same QB that started last year and was pretty bad, no help on the OL, our third offensive scheme in 3 seasons, we replaced a HOF WR with guys who have barely played, saw our best pass rusher retire, and are switching defensive schemes too boot.

Until we start putting points on the board and start winning some games, no one is going to think we are going to be very good considering how our off season looks to outsiders. I personally think we are headed in a great direction, but I dont expect outsiders who dont closely follow this team to see that until it shows up on the field.

So again, why does anyone care and what have we done to deserve the respect others feel we dont get? I bet no one answers this question, and once again there will be 4 more new threads about some jerk off who bad mouthed the Bills again and how he is the spawn of the devil for doing so.

Nicely put.

Edited by Thurman#1

WHO CARES?

Good post dawg. I felt the passion in the post. WHO CARES...Let's start winning and everything else will take care of itself. Remember "Nobody nobodyyyyy cirlces the wagons better than the Bills." Oh how I loved hearing that week after week.

I don't think the Bills will be 2 - 14. They will however loss more than they win. The schedule is brutal this year. Mix a brutal schedule in with a team that will have 5 of the 11 Offensive Starters with 2 years or less experience and the Defense switching to the 3 - 4, yeah it will be tough.

I do believe, however, that you will not see the Bills get blown out this in games they lose. The Bills will be very competitive in every game. Chan and Buddy have laid a nice foundation that the organization is building on. 12 players form the last two drafts are on the roster. I haven't counted the amount of un-drafted free agents.

this season timing will not work in the Bills favor. But the future of the organization is definitely pointing up, and we haven't said that in a long time.