Bills Bar on Oahu?

Tbone

I am going on my honeymoon and am in search of a place to watch a game... anybody know of one? I couldn't find one on the Billsbackers page.

Thanks in advance.

Dunno about a Bills bar. Hope you find one. But I'm almost positive there are bars that have the NFL ticket and will show the game.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aloha

Here is a place to catch that games. I use to hand with a bunch of Bills fans there. Nice bar and cheap food! Now remember that game time is about 7am so get there around 6 when they open the doors

Players Sports Bar & Entertainment

1270 Queen Emma St

Honolulu, Hawaii 96813

(Downtown, Honolulu, Oahu) Ph: (808) 566-6693

More to the point, what football fan gets married during the season.

Married BEFORE the 1st Bills game and plans on watching it. He gets an "Attaboy" from me. I'm guessing his bride will relish a little peace and quiet, and the bed to herself, at 7AM on Sunday morning.

Tbone, just remember, bring back some champagne and breakfast to the room (or call room service) win or lose.

I am Green with envy. If my Johnson were in Oahu I Wood order a Big McIntyre to the bedframe, take my Levitre, wait for Wang to be put on the active roster, and turn off my reMoats.

Parrish the thought of walking around in a Stupar over an NFL team. Dude, you're on your honeymoon!

Get Youboty back in the sack! She'll ask for Moorman!

(Sorry--I Maybin insensitive.)

Edited by Astrobot

Aloha,

hahaha. alright so I'm a bills fan born and raised on Oahu. There are no real bills backers bars over here, but a few bars that do show all the games. What dates are you going to be here? I started a new job that has me working some sundays, but if not I would love to meet up with you, buy you and your bride a beer and eat greasy food.

Other option is my friends house who just ordered direct tv. hes a raiders fan, so I watch the early east coast games, and he watches those lame west coast teams. cough, cough.

Let me know and congrats on the marriage!

I am going on my honeymoon and am in search of a place to watch a game... anybody know of one? I couldn't find one on the Billsbackers page.

Thanks in advance.

I was stationed in the Navy in Pearl Harbor, HI (Oahu) up to 2003 and I never did find any type of Bills backer club. I did frequent one particular bar that had many t.v.'s probably a good 15-20. It was a sports bar as well...NFL Football was a great day there!!! It was an early day...I forget..maybe 8 or so...(maybe 7)...they had all the chilli and snacks you could want..and I think it was free! There were fans of all the teams..of course a big contingent of Cowboy fans! (Boooooo)....But it was fun!

I can't think of the name of the street that it was located, but it was on the main street in front of the airport. I lived in Navy Housing at the time in Catlin Park. I think the street I walked down was CATLIN Drive which brought me to the street right in front of the airport that ran across. If I walked all the way down Catlin Dr. until I couldn't go any further (3/4 mi)...I'd practically walk right into the sports bar! So if you rent a vehicle...bring a GPS with you if you want to. Punch in Catlin Drive and if you get to the end of the street facing the direction of the airport, you will see the fence surrounding the airport with planes in the background. You then would take a left, and maybe go a couple of hundred yards or so..and it'll be on your right. There wasn't too much built in that area and it would probably be easy to find. You can always ask a cabby...a lot of the fans that over induldged would call a Taxi from the club to the Navy base. They would know without a doubt! Most locals know the island like the back of their hand as there's nowhere else to drive..lol

I edited this reply to add this note: When I was there I searched for sports bars..and I went to all the ones that were in downtown honolulu area, and they were awful!! Small, not too many tvs..I hated them! This place I mentioned was THE BEST BY FAR!! I went to them all...Good luck! Plus in Waikiki area your going to pay a lot more for your beverages and be surrounded by people from other cultures and countries that have less interest in the NFL.

The one I went to a lot of the guys are in the Air Force or Navy and have a common lust/love for Pro Football !!!

I had to almost argue trying to get them to switch to the Bills game in the Downtown Waikiki area...Some lady wanted to watch something else instead...and I ended up leaving there frustrated! I am a diehard and unless things changed drastically, I'd try the place I mentioned first as their was nothing even close! If you search for a map..of the area around the airport...or type in catlin dr. or catlin park...you could almost find it before you go...and type in sports bar/whatever the street closest to the airport that catlin park runs into. You may even find it online. I will try to do a search later as I have a 9 month old to watch who is waking up from her nap.

Hope this helps..it's a fun sports bar..they even had women mudwrestlers on another evening. Also some rock concerts, so it was a pretty good sized establishment...

Good luck if you decide to try and locate this place. Let me know how it turns out if you do. I'd be interested in hearing about it!

Edited by tonyjustbcuz

Thanks in advance.

You, sir, are my hero!

My brother in law said there is a place near UH Manoa called Buffalo Boys Hoagies that shows the Bills games, it's not really a sports bar, but the owners are supposed to be from Buffalo. I also heard The Shack on Waikiki as well as Dave and Buster's at Ward usually show all the games.

I am Green with envy. If my Johnson were in Oahu I Wood order a Big McIntyre to the bedframe, take my Levitre, wait for Wang to be put on the active roster, and turn off my reMoats.

Parrish the thought of walking around in a Stupar over an NFL team. Dude, you're on your honeymoon!

Get Youboty back in the sack! She'll ask for Moorman!

(Sorry--I Maybin insensitive.)

A-bot,

I had to log in just to tip my hat to you--well played, sir, well played.

PS As to the topic at hand, I made my wife agree that we weren't getting married during the season since it would be rude to those who want to watch the game(s) (college or pro). She felt I was pushing it a bit when I declared that the wedding had to also be after mid-April since you never know if a snow storm would prevent my WNY relatives from flying out before then (we got married in California, where her folks live). We settled on May and the rest is history....