181 Wings in 12 minutes

DrFishfinder

I'm calling BS on this. Unless these were the smallest chicken wings known to man there is no way anyone knocked down 181 wings, let alone in 12 minutes

I believe it. She's one of the best competitive eaters in the world. It works out to about 1 wing every 4 seconds.

I'm calling BS on this. Unless these were the smallest chicken wings known to man there is no way anyone knocked down 181 wings, let alone in 12 minutes

She bones them first (hehe)...I guess I should say she de-bones them first, very quickly with her tiny Asian fingers* and eats the meat of several wings at one time.

Still it's pretty hard to comprehend.

*Re: "tiny Asian fingers": I have a substance abuse problem...

She bones them first (hehe)...I guess I should say she de-bones them first, very quickly with her tiny Asian fingers* and eats the meat of several wings at one time.

Well that explains it right there :devil:

From the sounds of that video, they judge the competition by weight instead of counting, at least that was what I got from the interview.

Here is the best part of the article.>>

"But she said she was still hungry afterward, calling the wings "an appetizer." About an hour later, she made a guest appearance in the Ridiculously Hot Buffalo Wing Eating Contest and ate 20 more.

"The hottest wings!" she said. "I had to drink a lot of water."

Congrats and pass the Pepto Bismol

They judge that contest based on the weight eaten, so the wing count doesn't mean a thing.

I assume they use some sort of average weight of a wing, and then divide by that. It's fairer than counting the bones as some wings are bigger than others. Probably takes a lot less time, too.

I assume they use some sort of average weight of a wing, and then divide by that. It's fairer than counting the bones as some wings are bigger than others. Probably takes a lot less time, too.

I'm guessing they have a pre-weighed plate. Then they put everything back on after the contest and weigh it again.

Usually not a preachy guy, but these contests and that Man vvs Food show just do not sit well with me. Really does seem like Rome all over again no?

Yes, fat people will be the downfall of American civilization.

Rome fed live people to animals...in front of 100,000 cheering people. Daily. A silly eating contest doesn't bother me.

She bones them with her tiny asian fingers...

That's a classic, Dean. I have a problem too.