Levi Brown not on PS?

bills_red

I trust Gailey's analysis of the quarterbacks based on his previous track record and how Trent Edwards has gained confidence since the first preseason game. Perhaps Levi Brown doesn't have *it* in Gailey's opinion. I'm comfortable with that.

Based on the Bills' injury bug of the past few seasons, I'm surprised the entire practice squad isn't OL and LB. ;-)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LeviBrown10

pissed=bad choice of words. But of course im not happy bout getting cut...what competitor would be?

about 2 hours ago via Twitter for Android

Reply Retweet

LeviBrown10

Crap! My first twitter mistake...i shoulda seen that 1 coming. But sorry 2 those who took that the wrong way.

I liked Levi's Potential alot but every time i watched him play he reminded me of a more erratic JP Losman. With the right development he coulda been a great player but he was no where near where he needed to be and its not like Brohm is this horrible prospect. He was in the conversation to be the #1 pick at one point in his career. This was the right call IMO. I hope Brown does well where ever he goes but I'm hopeful our 3 succeed here

WOW. Levi Brown on Twitter:

LeviBrown10 NEVER woulda guessed id be in this position right now...not even a practice squad invite. i've now officially gone from surprised to pissed!

This is like putting drunk pics on your Facebook. Don't do it because a future employer may be watching. Kid should just chill out and see if something good comes along.

LeviBrown10

pissed=bad choice of words. But of course im not happy bout getting cut...what competitor would be?

Reply Retweet

LeviBrown10

Crap! My first twitter mistake...i shoulda seen that 1 coming. But sorry 2 those who took that the wrong way.

Ah....at least he realizes his mistake. Nice mea culpa.

I had wondered about Levi's status and why he was considered to be so valuable. He was drafted in the seventh round, if he had a lot of upside value, someone would have jumped on him much earlier in the process. Outside of Tom Brady, how many quarterbacks drafted in the sixth round or later have gone on to demonstrate great value at the quarterback slot. The Bills took a flyer on guy with a strong arm and it seems it didn't work out.

Jack Kemp, Daryl Lamonica, ... didn't we have this conversation already?