Remember the drinking game "BOB"?

You drank a slug or a shot of beer every time Suzanne Pleshette or anyone else said "Bob" during the show? We should play "Bam" during the ESPN games, for "Both Analysts Morons", and drink everytime Paul Maguire or Joe Theisman make a mistake while describing the replay.

I defy anyone to finish an entire game upright.

You drank a slug or a shot of beer every time Suzanne Pleshette or anyone else said "Bob" during the show? We should play "Bam" during the ESPN games, for "Both Analysts Morons", and drink everytime Paul Maguire or Joe Theisman make a mistake while describing the replay.

147508[/snapback]

And a double slug for each time they get the challenged replay wrong.

147508[/snapback]

Or every 'ooo' and 'ahhh' everytime Tom Brady makes a routine play

Ahh, love that Patriot Envy.  ;)

Having said that, the Three Unwise Men are terrible!!

147530[/snapback]

Just to create some animosity, Brady has the dippiest sh---eating grin in the NFL. Can hardy wait for the time, in the near future, when he will consistently leave the Ralph with another expressionon on his face.

Just to create some animosity, Brady has the dippiest sh---eating grin in the NFL. Can hardy wait for the time, in the near future, when he will consistently leave the Ralph with another expressionon on his face.

147543[/snapback]

Tommy Two Rings is 7-1 lifetime against the Bills. Maybe he'll be yawning next time he leaves RWS.

Mission accomplished on creating animosity... ;)

Just be careful, guys. Granted, the league is top-heavy, but you didn't exactly beat a playoff team today. Good job by Drew and Co., however.

Tommy Two Rings is 7-1 lifetime against the Bills.  Maybe he'll be yawning next time he leaves RWS. 

Mission accomplished on creating animosity...  ;)

Just be careful, guys.  Granted, the league is top-heavy, but you didn't exactly beat a playoff team today.  Good job by Drew and Co., however.

147551[/snapback]

Brady is a system QB on a great team. He's in the perfect system for his talents. I'm not saying he's not a good QB, but put him in, lets say in Cleveland for the past 3 years....he maybe would have had one good year.

boy I tell you what is worth 2 drinks every few minutes from Maguire

reminds me of the dan hampton hall of fame speech when jimbo went into HOF and Bills fans took over Canton for the day!

another good one is watching scarface drking every 4 letter word!!!

147508[/snapback]

At no risk of dating myself - we used to play a similar game with "reruns" of the original version of the "Untouchables"

Everyone playing had to put a number (and a $1) in the pot representing how many times Robert Stack would fire his gun that night. This could anywhere from zero to automatic weapons fire -

The "pot" paid for the Bocce's pizza and a 12-(24) pack of Screamers - winner got the leftovers (if any)

A dollar went a lot further back then ;)

Some pizzas were known to leave the 4th story window - gravity sucks

You drank a slug or a shot of beer every time Suzanne Pleshette or anyone else said "Bob" during the show?

147508[/snapback]

One of the best shows, EVER ! Why isn't THAT out on DVD ?? :(

..and yes, I definitely remember that drinking game....sorta... ;)

147508[/snapback]

You have to do a double when someone says "Hi Bob". The record for the most "Bob's" was the episode where Jerry and Howard got in an argument about who is Bob's best friend. "Bob and I go to games" "Yeah but Bob and I go to dinner every friday" "Oh, yeah, I was Bob's best man" etc. Use a tape of that episode and there won't be anybody still conscious by the end of the show.