Per Rotoworld Chad Simpson Has Been Released!

Steely Dan

I doubt Bell makes the final roster, either. He probably deserves to be on an NFL roster, mind you, but I can't see the Bills carrying four.

Sorry, this makes no sense. Did you not see the injuries to Lynch and Jackson in one quarter of one game? Four RBs is hardly a luxury.

Link

RB Bell left impression on Gailey

Chris Brown

Posted September 3, 2010 – 3:27 pm

Link

Gailey believes Brown has something

Chris Brown

Posted September 3, 2010 – 9:26 am

I don't think Gailey is dumb enough to say those things about those players and then hope to squeeze them through waivers. IMO, Brohm is gone.

Sorry, this makes no sense. Did you not see the injuries to Lynch and Jackson in one quarter of one game? Four RBs is hardly a luxury.

With three quality RBs, I don't see the necessity of it. Its not like you can't find one off a practice squad if you absolutely had to.

With three quality RBs, I don't see the necessity of it. Its not like you can't find one off a practice squad if you absolutely had to.

When people realise that Spiller is not going to be used as a tradition RB, and might get only about 5 carries from the RB position a game, and that the Bills offence is going to be all about the Run, carrying 4-5 RB's is going to be a must, not a luxury. Sure they can grab one off the Waiver wire, but they can grab any position off the waiver wire too. Its much better to have some guys though that know the plays and the system already so the focus of your offence won't take such a hit bringing in a guy off the street