The Bills Should Trade for Giants Backup Rhett Bomar***

Dr. Zaius

For one thing, you said I'm on your ignore list you liar.

Second thing, nope, I'm pretty sure I have the right guy. Even your denials are word for word identical to your banned accounts. Why you have this compulsive need to create these characters is beyond me. Why can't you just admit it? Why can't you just settle for one account and see if your ideas will stand on their own merit? Just because we both know no one else will agree with your crazy ideas, it doesn't mean you have to compound your craziness with such obvious shenanigans.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

per rotoworld

Giants waived QB Rhett Bomar.

It's a bad sign for Bomar that he couldn't step up when Jim Sorgi went down. The Giants traded for Sage Rosenfels and clearly don't even see Bomar as a long-term project. Bomar was the Giants' fifth-round pick in 2009.

The last laugh is always the sweetest :thumbsup:

per rotoworld

It's a bad sign for Bomar that he couldn't step up when Jim Sorgi went down. The Giants traded for Sage Rosenfels and clearly don't even see Bomar as a long-term project. Bomar was the Giants' fifth-round pick in 2009.

We should move in and pick him up. He certainly is on par with the guys we have. If we dont someone else no doubt will. I say why not?

Edited by Merle Haggard

How the mighty have fallen.

per rotoworld

Now comes the burning question of the day: who gets picked up first, Bomar or Leinart?

Neither

Titans released QB Chris Simms.

No surprise here. The Titans typically only carry two quarterbacks, and Simms didn't do himself any favors with his summer arrest for driving under the influence of marijuana. Kerry Collins is set to earn $5.5 million as Vince Young's backup.

:w00t:

Edited by tbonestake

Why Trade? The Jints cut him.

Couldn't have been the second coming of Charlie Conerly evidently.

September 4 , 2010
EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ
- The Giants today concluded a significant two-day restructuring and reduction of their roster by releasing 24 players to reach the NFL regular season limit of 53 players. Among those players who were waived were
Rhett Bomar
, who threw more passes than any other Giants quarterback this preseason; defensive tackle Jay Alford; running backs Andre Brown and Gartrell Johnson; and tight end Bear Pascoe.

Surprised me that he was cut. After watching a few of his stints, I didn't think he was doing that bad of a job. I didn't think there was any reason to trade for him, but maybe now there's a reason to look at him for the PS.

I agree. Bomar would be a great pickup...and now at a cheap price. Let's do it!

Are you fricken kidding me???!!! Dag gone it! I thought that we just might have found a true diamond in the rough. Sigh. I think Bomar ends up being a star one day.

This franchise is cursed by stupid thinking. We're sticking with ALL of our current QBs!!!!! What a joke. Cutting Levi Brown was dumb. We suck.