LIVE STREAM FOR TONIGHTS GAMES

mellaman101

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ENJOY EVERYONE! As promised to all!

Buffalo Bills vs Detroit Lions http://atdhe.net/22917/watch-buffalo-bills-vs-detroit-lions

OK, last time it was vShare plugin required. I downloaded.

Put a toolbar on Firefox which Firefox wouldn't let it make visible, and tried to change my homepage to Bling.

Now it is saying Veetle player required.

I appreciate the streams, but is this going to be asking me to install a different piece of software I have to investigate/vet/figure out what it did every week?

Please comment/explain.

Thanks!

I do not think many people here mind you trolling our board or mind that you post these links, however, do not insult anyone on this board. We put up with you posting these suspicious links to allow our Bills brothers to see the game not as a favor for you.

Trolling your board? U a lost internet junkie hinding from reality? Nobody insulted anyone here. That was suppose to make a chuckle out of him. If it caused you or him harm, id say buy some stock in maxi pads. Go ahead and ban my account, ill be back on in 2 minutes with a new one

the links are for the people who need them. dont like them? Then delete them.

Edited by mellaman101

The first Stream Torrent link on this page is up, but iffy quality. And you need Stream Torrent (Bluesman) installed to get it. It takes a minute or two to load:

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=86579&part=sports

OK, last time it was vShare plugin required. I downloaded.

Put a toolbar on Firefox which Firefox wouldn't let it make visible, and tried to change my homepage to Bling.

Now it is saying Veetle player required.

I appreciate the streams, but is this going to be asking me to install a different piece of software I have to investigate/vet/figure out what it did every week?

Please comment/explain.

Thanks!

We can have a more detailed talk later, but if you are going to try to watch these streams every week, there are a number of players you should try to have installed at the start of the season. The think you try to avoid is installing something you've never heard of in a hurry, in order to watch the game. That can spell trouble.

Again, I was able to watch the rest of the half, trouble free with the first Stream Torrent link (Bluesman link) on this page:

You need to have Stream Torrent installed to view the game, and it takes a bit of time to load once you click on the link. The quality for this game is not great, but it is a steady stream and hasn't missed a play since I have switched.

Stream Torrent is something you probably want to have anyway, if you are going to try to watch some games on the computer this season.

The first Stream Torrent link on this page is up, but iffy quality. And you need Stream Torrent (Bluesman) installed to get it. It takes a minute or two to load:

We can have a more detailed talk later, but if you are going to try to watch these streams every week, there are a number of players you should try to have installed at the start of the season. The think you try to avoid is installing something you've never heard of in a hurry, in order to watch the game. That can spell trouble.

I had a great experience with the Veetle thing last week but it seems that who ever hosted the stream this week couldn't get it together. I would be really interested in the sop thing thought I had it on my computer but when I go to the link Dean gave and try to play it the game is not there.