OT- UB home opener tonight

PromoTheRobot

Game

Starts at 7pm tonight. I know the Bills are on against them but if you feel like checking in on the 2010 Bulls please do. If you live in Buffalo and get TWCS the game is live and will be repeated several times.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Game

Starts at 7pm tonight. I know the Bills are on against them but if you feel like checking in on the 2010 Bulls please do. If you live in Buffalo and get TWCS the game is live and will be repeated several times.

PTR

Still debating about whether to go or not. I really want to support the Bulls and I am very tempted and I could DVR the Bills game.

Thank you for the update, PTR.

PTR I will be in Special Events Lot. Where do you tailgate?

I only get to one or two games a year, even though I have 4 season tickets in Sec 202. (I consider them my annual donation to the Athletics Dept.) I won't be there tonight because I am leaving for a hurricane-battered vacation in NC today. But when we do tailgate I usually park along Lake LaSalle north of the stadium, right near the mud pit volleyball court.

PTR

Still debating about whether to go or not. I really want to support the Bulls and I am very tempted and I could DVR the Bills game.

Thank you for the update, PTR.

Aw, c'mon. You should go.

PTR

Game

PTR

I'll be there, probably just tailgate at the Ale House and head over for the game. Have a bunch of guys going for the next home game though, tailgating at the Pepsi Center. Talked to the guy in the ticket office and he said tickets are selling very well for the game tonight. Going to be a nice night for football, GO BULLS!!!

I only get to one or two games a year, even though I have 4 season tickets in Sec 202. (I consider them my annual donation to the Athletics Dept.) I won't be there tonight because I am leaving for a hurricane-battered vacation in NC today. But when we do tailgate I usually park along Lake LaSalle north of the stadium, right near the mud pit volleyball court.

PTR

Being out of town, I'll be following the game online (same with the Bills game). I'm looking forward to the start of what should be a fun and hopefully successful season.

BTW...got back Saturday from a wonderful week on the Outer Banks...Kill Devil Hills to be precise. Had a nice house with an unobstructed view of the beach. Sun and moon rises were great...and the water was warm and inviting. Hope you have a great week.

Being out of town, I'll be following the game online (same with the Bills game). I'm looking forward to the start of what should be a fun and hopefully successful season.

BTW...got back Saturday from a wonderful week on the Outer Banks...Kill Devil Hills to be precise. Had a nice house with an unobstructed view of the beach. Sun and moon rises were great...and the water was warm and inviting. Hope you have a great week.

We rent the same condo every year in Carolina Beach, south of Wilmington. While it's not the OBX (denser, more commercial) the beach is awesome and we are right on it. Plus being September we will have the beach to ourselves, assuming we can even get in the water for the rip tides.

As of right now, Earl will be well past NC bu Saturday and Fiona looks to be nothing to worry about, but Gaston is brewing and looks like it could be trouble late in the week.

PTR

I live out of town as well, is there a site I can catch the online via stream?

Thanks for any info bd

I live out of town as well, is there a site I can catch the online via stream?

Thanks for any info bd

Look at my original post or my sig for the link to tonight's game. For the rest of the season it's spread all over the place some of the later games will be on ESPN-3. Then the school is doing PPV streaming at THIS LINK. Look for me here and I will try to post game links when I have them

PTR