QB Matt Leinart to Bills ??

papazoid

We're not talking about the Bills. Get over your hate for Edwards, you can't even keep a cohesive argument going. This is about Arizona and Anderson. Has absolutely nothing to do with Edwards and Buffalo.

I WAS talking about Arizona...Derek Anderson is a marginal starting QB with a history of an MCL injury. If you think the Cards look good at QB you are even dumber than I had pegged you. And I think you are pretty freaking dumb.

The Trent/Bills comment was there to illustrate that the Bills, like the Cards, are NOT Green Bay. You seem to think that if GB likes someone they are good, if they don't they are bad, if they do something it's the right thing to do, etc. Different teams have different circumstances. A team with an injury prone QB and/or a team with a marginal starting QB might have to do things a bit differently than a team with Aaron Rodgers as the starting QB.

The Bills will probably be releasing a pretty darn good RB who will be NFL worthy and can help a team. When the player was drafted is completely irrelevant to whether he is good or not once he is released.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Leinart should beware of a team that might pose the quickest opportunity for some playing time -- say, maybe a Buffalo or Jacksonville-type situation -- but perhaps leads nowhere good in terms of his long-term interests."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/don_banks/09/04/cutdown.day/index.html

As if he is just fending off suitors....