AFC East Division Predictions

We have a very tough schedule. We have a poor track record, new coach, new schemes etc so I can see why everybody in the media is down on us. 5 wins seems too low though. I hate to say but 7-9 is about right. That's fine with me because I am poised to buy my playoff tickets in 2011 when we go 11-5 in the reg season and go to the AFC title game. Superbowl and a win in 2012 or more accurately Feb of 2013! Been my prediction since the summer and am sticking to it.

Jon Gruden says more: "Too many high-profile, great players. And if they don't win more than 10 games, they got a lot of explaining to do."

Don't let Dan Snyder and the performance of the Washington Redskins for the last ten years enter into your analysis.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/17165/mnf-gang-predicts-afc-east-wins-losses Jaws and Gruden Slammed us although gruden said spiller was the best pick in the draft. In my opinion I didnt see us getting worse from last year where we were 6-10 so I dont see us under 5 wins.

Thoughts?

I'll say Gruden slammed us. What did he mean by saying their just not as good as "these other teams in the league"?? Is that his nice way of saying he thinks the Bills are the very worst team....#32....this season? If he thinks that, he's an idiot.

But realistically, the Bills have zero chance of being one of the top 6 teams in the AFC this season, too, in my humble opinion. Best case, 7-9-0 to 9-7-0. Worst case, 6-10-0 to 4-12-0. In any case, they won't be the very worst team in the NFL.

I think

Dolphins 11-5

Bills 9-7

NE 9-7

Jets 6-10

Jets Sophomore slump for Sanchez, Tomlinson starts good but gives out. Offense blows it for them

NE Age shows

Bills Better offense this year. Scary run game. Defense gels after a few games, but not enough to make a serious playoff run

Dolphins...I think they're the real deal in the Division. However we will upset them in game 1.

I love how in the preview the anchor said "well see how many games the patriots, jets, and dolphins will next year." It made me laugh out loud.

Not only that, but did anyone notice they showed our lowlights when they showed everyone (including the Dolphins who have very few highlights this preseason) highlights.

Its comical at this point.

I love how in the preview the anchor said "well see how many games the patriots, jets, and dolphins will next year." It made me laugh out loud.

Not only that, but did anyone notice they showed our lowlights when they showed everyone (including the Dolphins who have very few highlights this preseason) highlights.

Its comical at this point.

The same thing happened on Colin Cowhead's show today. He had Chris Mortensen on and they were discussing the toughest divisions in football. When Mort got around to the AFCE he talked about every team with absolutely no mention of Buffalo. I hope the Bills can put something together this season just to shove it in the faces of these pompous :censored: holes!!!

Miami 11-5 (We split with them but they dominate the rest of the division beating the Pats* and Jets twice)

Pats* 10-6 (Wildcard bitches)

Jets 9-7 (Miss playoffs they disappoint big time)

Bills 7-9 (Going in the right direction however unlike DJ's horrid mediocrity)

I don't know I think that Miami will be a division winner because they match up well against the Pats* and Jets. The Pats* will start strong and finish weak as will the Jets. Miami kind of wins by finishing strong in head to head match ups down the stretch.

We will finish last we will start off 1-4 but come on strong in the middle of the year but fail to finish strong. However this team will be headed in the right direction seeing positive player development in a lot of aspects of the team.