Our Current Uniforms Really Suck *****

Dr. Zaius

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look folks, the time is wayyyyyyyy overdue to switch to the throwbacks as our regular uniforms. They are among the best ever created. Not using them on a full time basis is a crime. Thoughts?

I'm seriously starting to think that our dark navy blue and red color scheme is tough to see (for our QB especially) compared to some of the other teams vibrant jerseys - Dolphins, Colts, Giants, Vikings...

Edited by Rust Belt Brotherhood

I'm seriously starting to think that our dark navy blue and red color scheme is tough to see (for our QB especially) compared to some of the other teams vibrant jerseys - Dolphins, Colts, Giants, Vikings...

But the Saints wear black. Didn't affect them. I agree, though, that these uniforms bite. I've always felt that way. Bring on those throwback uniforms, which look like football uniforms.

True. Not to mention the fact that they're just plain fugly. Wake up front office, make the logical change........

I love the new uniforms. The throwbacks are nice, but I prefer the dark blues. I also think the "standing buffalo" is a boring helmet design. Give me the "charging buffalo" any day of the week. I do wish that the jerseys had a Buffalo Logo on them. Either a Bills logo or the charging buffalo.

Look folks, the time is wayyyyyyyy overdue to switch to the throwbacks as our regular uniforms. They are among the best ever created. Not using them on a full time basis is a crime. Thoughts?

I never liked the charging Buffalo.

Always thought that the Red Standing Buffalo was our real trademark.

They would sell twice the amount of jerseys if they would go back to the throwbacks.

The white throwbacks are just awesome.

They would sell twice the amount of jerseys if they would go back to the throwbacks.

You are spot on here my friend. Our current uniforms are horrible. Fact.

Do you mean the grazing buffalo? The charging buffalo is better. I do like the white helmets though.

I love the new uniforms. The throwbacks are nice, but I prefer the dark blues. I also think the "standing buffalo" is a boring helmet design. Give me the "charging buffalo" any day of the week. I do wish that the jerseys had a Buffalo Logo on them. Either a Bills logo or the charging buffalo.

Yeah? Well, all your taste is in your mouth!

Do you mean the grazing buffalo? The charging buffalo is better. I do like the white helmets though.

While I personally like the throwbacks and think they are the best the Bills have ever worn, and the currently worn unis blow major chunks (ie they suck), it's time Ralph and Co. designed some new ones. Maybe a combo of the throwback colors with the a redesigned charging Buffalo logo? Why not come up with a few different designs and have the fans vote on which one they like best, they do it for team nicknames. Besides, they might even make some more $$$ because the fans would go out and buy the new merchandise.

[/quote

The Blue Pants suck, White is so much better... I like the Uniforms better from the 90's, but the throw backs are by far the best!!