Be honest, how many plan on Booing Edwards?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Booing Trent is old hat. I'd rather boo someone else. If there are injuries, I will boo the strength and conditioning staff. If the beer isn't cold or the nachos are soggy, I will boo the vendors. If someone is standing in front of me during the game, I will boo him/her. The fact of the matter is, someone will get booed today. It may or may not be Trent but the person/persons I boo will definitely deserve it.

:thumbsup:

Stupid is Stupid does

Get a life my friend

The question was Who are the two other coaches that did the same thing?

HUH??

The question was, "how many plan on booing Edwards?"

Then, the question in the actual 'post' was about the coaches--how is that the "same thing"?? Coaches booing Edwards is what you seem to mean in this post. Huh?

As you said, at the outset of this, "Stupid is as..."

Edited by Mister Defense

If he sucks...he will be booed. 0:)

But in answer to your question....no.....I do not plan on booing him. I am actually hoping that he proves me wrong.

GO BILLS!

Here, here!! He's the starter and I'm looking for him to do well. To what end should we be hoping he fails... who's next? If Trent fails the 2 year rebuilding effort becomes 4+ years. By then we'll be booing them in some other city. Every time a starting QB doesn't pan out the organization is set back 3-4+ years. That's the last thing we need.

In my 50 years of Bills fandom I can't ever remember booing any of my players and I'm not about to start now. Don't get me wrong there have been many MANY shoulder slumping, exasperated head shakes, under my breath mumbled curses .... but never a boo for the boys in red white and blue. I perfer to save my booing for the other team.

I have been a Bills fan for the last 38 years, started when I was 7. I have never booed the Bills, or any of their players. I have gotten exasperated plenty of times, but never booed. I had season tickets during, perhaps, some of the darkest times in franchise history, but I still relished going to games, and cheering my heart out, no matter how out of reach the game was, when the boys could string together a few first downs, and complete a good drive, or grab a turnover...I will never boo the Bills. As much as they disgust me at times, never boo. If it ever came to that, where my reaction was to boo them, I would just assume stop following them...

I've been a fan for 30 years and I'm with you guys on this one. I never understood the Idea of booing your own team. Get mad, yell at the TV, curse them out and ask them what the F they were you thinking, but never booing. If you claim to be a fan, then be a fan and support your team.

Edited by BillsMan75

Because we all know your boos are going to make him try harder. :rolleyes:

I generally think you're a loser if you boo but I can understand if a team isn't giving full effort or it is some scumbag (Pacman, Cromartie). But it's amazing how fans go to football games and turn into children.

Because we all know your boos are going to make him try harder. :rolleyes:

I generally think you're a loser if you boo but I can understand if a team isn't giving full effort or it is some scumbag (Pacman, Cromartie). But it's amazing how fans go to football games and turn into children.

+1

I don't think I would actually boo him. I would lustily call for a replacement, most vociferously. Unfortunately, the replacements are Fitz & Brohm, so I could go through the replacements in a helluva hurry.

Seriously, I'm behind whoever is slingin.

How could he play well from your living room? Shouldn't he be at the stadium? :D

That could explain a LOT of things.

I don't think I would actually boo him. I would lustily call for a replacement, most vociferously. Unfortunately, the replacements are Fitz & Brohm, so I could go through the replacements in a helluva hurry.

Seriously, I'm behind whoever is slingin.

That could explain a LOT of things.

It would, wouldn't it? And I am also the type who is behind whoever plays QB.

Oh, and any Bills fan from the 1970s remembers that booing Joe Ferguson became de rigeur.... "We want Marangi" and all that. Until they got Marangi, of course.......

Edited by RJ (not THAT RJ)

It would, wouldn't it? And I am also the type who is behind whoever plays QB.

Oh, and any Bills fan from the 1970s remembers that booing Joe Ferguson became de rigeur.... "We want Marangi" and all that. Until they got Marangi, of course.......

I want the BILLS to win. I don't give a crap who is QB'ing.