Please do not let tickets for Saturday go to waste.....

sven233

Hello everyone! I am just writing to ask that if you have tickets to Saturday's game that you can't use, please try not to let them go to waste. If for some reason you can't go and are looking to get rid of your tickets, I could use them My cousin just called and she said that she wanted to go to the game Saturday and to my knowledge, she has never been to a game before. So, I told her I would try and get some tickets. I know I will be able to get tickets off of eBay or Stubhub if it comes to that, but I know that sometimes people are on this board need to get rid of tickets they can't use. If this is the case, please PM me and let me know if you have tickets you can't use and what you would like for them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also, I am sure I am not the only one looking for tickets, so if you have tickets you can't use, maybe you can use this thread to post them and give others the opportunity to buy them or get them from you. No sense in letting tickets go to waste if you can't use them! Thanks everyone!

Begging for tickets ? Is this the right place for that?

Can't you read? I am not begging for tickets! I simply asked if anyone had tickets that they could not use and asked them to contact me and tell me WHAT THEY WANTED FOR THEM!!!!!! I thought I could buy some tickets from a board member before going to eBay, Stubhub or another site! Why would I buy from a complete stranger when I could buy them from a fellow board member. Before making comments like that, please read.

Anyway.....as mentioned, if you have tickets that you can't use, please PM me and tell me how much you would like for them and hopefully we can work something out!

Yeah, Stubhub is cool. I've used them before.

Yes, Stubhub is good. I have used them many times. That will probably be the way I go if another board member doesn't have any to sell.

Stubhub is horrible. You get to the end of your order and BAM! they hit you with a whole set of new fees. They compound the problem by requiring minimum two-day delivery and marking it up (or else you can pick it up for another fee - why a fee to pick up tickets??). To top it all off, their customer service is terrible too. Craigslist and eBay work just fine for selling tickets - craigslist is free while eBay fees are minimal, especially for ticket sales.

Stubhub is horrible. You get to the end of your order and BAM! they hit you with a whole set of new fees. They compound the problem by requiring minimum two-day delivery and marking it up (or else you can pick it up for another fee - why a fee to pick up tickets??). To top it all off, their customer service is terrible too. Craigslist and eBay work just fine for selling tickets - craigslist is free while eBay fees are minimal, especially for ticket sales.

You are so negative.

They did me right and sold 4 home opener tickets for me last year within a few days of the game being played & I had 0 issues. They called me and had a buyer for all 4 at one time that wanted to pay a little less, so I took the deal.

No issues with them from here.

I had an option to print the tickets for free :thumbsup:

You are so negative.

Yeah.......Stubhub is way overpriced when it comes to those fees. But, I can't say I have had a bad experience with them. I wish they didn't charge so much for the fees (AND SHIPPING!!!), but I guess you take the good with the bad. That is why I rather buy them from a fellow board member.

Me either.....board members slacking off.......HA!

LOL ... I must be slow today, because as I was reading down the other posts, I never saw the "is she hot" post coming. Hilarious. Provided a much needed laugh .. so thanks!

Begging for tickets ? Is this the right place for that?

Gee, I asked for TWO free tickets to the Indy game on New Year's Eve last season, if anyone was not going to the Ice Bowl, and no one complained.

I used Trading Post, not the Stadium Wall, if that is what you meant by the right place.

There was no 'begging' by the poster you jumped on, BTW.

Gee, I asked for TWO free tickets to the Indy game on New Year's Eve last season, if anyone was not going to the Ice Bowl, and no one complained.

I used Trading Post, not the Stadium Wall, if that is what you meant by the right place.

There was no 'begging' by the poster you jumped on, BTW.

Thanks for the back-up! I am not sure what he was reading, but as you mentioned, there was no begging involved! The only reason I posted it here is because I did see a couple of posts on the main board just yesterday offering free tickets to anyone that wanted them. I didn't need the tickets at the time so I didn't ask for them. So, when I did need them today, I thought I would ask in the same place (asking people what they would want for them......not begging).

Anyway, thanks for the back-up man. Sometimes people just don't read things correctly. But it is all good! No worries!

Call me whatever you want, I stick by it. Let's take the Buffalo/Cleveland game, for instance. There are two tickets in the Rockpile for $20 apiece. So I go to them. http://www.stubhub.com/buffalo-bills-tickets/bills-vs-browns-957353/?ticket_id=252053775

I am forced to have them shipped at a minimum of 2-day delivery for $11.95. Then, they won't even tell you how much their fees are until you've put in your credit card information and are set to confirm the order. Then I'm getting hit with another 10% "service charge," and the seller is getting hit with a 15% service charge on this same order. So the total charges on two $20 tickets comes to nearly $60. Then, to make things even better, when the tickets arrive a day late after forcing you to send it via expedited shipping, they offer you no resolution (this is from personal experience). Almost as bad as ticketmaster. Yeah, call me negative for hating to get ripped off. Of course, I've never been able to get the tickets e-mailed - if that was the case then it certainly would be much better.

And yes, I have some hot cousins. Want their phone numbers?

I agree completely. Stubhub is pretty good to use if you are a buyer, I have done that once or twice for Sabres tickets and had no issues at all. But when you are a seller they are absolutely horrible. Way to expensive, and they even try and force your delivery option to something they probably get a kickback from. Unless they change dramatically I will never sell through them. But I will probably buy through them again.

Thanks for the back-up! I am not sure what he was reading, but as you mentioned, there was no begging involved! The only reason I posted it here is because I did see a couple of posts on the main board just yesterday offering free tickets to anyone that wanted them. I didn't need the tickets at the time so I didn't ask for them. So, when I did need them today, I thought I would ask in the same place (asking people what they would want for them......not begging).

Anyway, thanks for the back-up man. Sometimes people just don't read things correctly. But it is all good! No worries!

Yeah, I may have read it too quick to realize you were just asking if somebody had extra tickets you could take off them. There was no money value discussed so to say you weren't willing to pay was inaccurate. Sorry for the begging comment, real man looking for a real deal.