Does anyone still think

KurtGodel77

And Drew looking at Moulds makes him able to catch balls in double coverage?  :blush:

146690[/snapback]

What I'm saying is this: if I'm Eric Moulds, any time I get open the ball will be thrown my way, because I'm the first guy Drew looks at. But if I'm Lee Evans, I'll only get the ball thrown my way some of the time after getting open, because I'm the second or third option.

It seems to me that when Peerless was here, Eric had a lot of 100 yard games. Now that Evans is here to stretch defenses, you'd think Moulds'd be having a lot of 100 yard games again. He hasn't and to me that's a sign he's declined.

146718[/snapback]

You are Crazy. Eric had how many passes thrown to him today? Look at Price since he left Buffalo. He has done zilch. It is much easier to be a #2 than #1.

Example #2 Alvin Harper - Played great as #2 behind Irvin, signed $ with Bucs-never heard from again.

What I'm saying is this: if I'm Eric Moulds, any time I get open the ball will be thrown my way, because I'm the first guy Drew looks at. But if I'm Lee Evans, I'll only get the ball thrown my way some of the time after getting open, because I'm the second or third option.

146707[/snapback]

If you’re Lee Evans you get single coverage all day long. Look at his long TD catch. It only happens because the D collapses down on Moulds and doubles him. Pretty numbers don't tell the entire story.

Moulds is, by far, the best WR on this team and defenses know it, it's why they continually double down on him.

If you’re Lee Evans you get single coverage all day long.  Look at his long TD catch.  It only happens because the D collapses down on Moulds and doubles him.  Pretty numbers don't tell the entire story.

Moulds is, by far, the best WR on this team and defenses know it, it's why they continually double down on him.

146835[/snapback]

Right, and remember how Price does in Atlanta when no one draws double coverage from him.

Evans is a good #2 WR now, but he is not yet as good as Moulds.