Fins to win by 3

Screw that prediction. This should be posted in the Bills locker room on every locker.

Hopefully it is posted, along with the other so called "expert" rankings. We beat the fish by 10 as long as we stay heathy. As I've been saying, we finish 8-8 +/- 1

Go Bills!

Hopefully it is posted, along with the other so called "expert" rankings. We beat the fish by 10 as long as we stay heathy. As I've been saying, we finish 8-8 +/- 1

Go Bills!

Anything better than a 7-9 season is good with me. Squish the fish and smear the cheatriots.

The Phins may be capable against th run but we have two advantages.

1. Home field.

2. Noboby has any Chan film. New offense and new defense, there could be some surprises.

Bills 27 - Phins 17.

Edited by Bob in STL

The Phins may be capable against th run but we have two advantages.

1. Home field.

2. Noboby has any Chan film. New offense and new defense, there could be some surprises.

Bills 27 - Phins 17.

Bob, I agree with all your points, and think we have a slight edge, provided we have someone that can lead the team down the field.

Bob, I agree with all your points, and think we have a slight edge, provided we have someone that can lead the team down the field.

True ... Trent has to lead. He need some big plays early and then I think our defense will work off of the crowd and do a good job.

I am coming to town for the game and I can't wait.

When we last played them in Miami, they jumped Trent's dump offs early and often. I'm afraid they have our man figured out and will be able to successfully use the same strategy by simply roughing Trent up a bit early on because it tends to get him skittish.