Stupar is making the 53 man roster

Skoobydum

It’s not easy for an undrafted free agent to stick on a 53-man NFL roster. Normally they lack the eye-popping measurables of draft choices, and often since the team’s investment in them financially is small they’re expendable. Those that manage to get themselves noticed on the practice field, however, do get the chance to hang around long enough to convince coaching staffs that they belong at the NFL level. Bills tight end Jonathan Stupar is one of those players.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3/Stupar-about-to-become-success-story/100f3c41-b475-4ea5-a031-48b34af28c94

Edited by Skoobydum

“Stoop is a very solid, consistent football player,” said Gailey. “He can’t go in there and knock people off the ball and he can’t run down the field and run a 4.5, but he’s a good route runner, he’s an intelligent player. He fights every snap. He’s more than an adequate blocker. He’s done a good job so far. He’s been one of the pleasant surprises in camp.”

“Stoop is a very solid, consistent football player,” said Gailey. “He can’t go in there and knock people off the ball and he can’t run down the field and run a 4.5, but he’s a good route runner, he’s an intelligent player. He fights every snap. He’s more than an adequate blocker. He’s done a good job so far. He’s been one of the pleasant surprises in camp.”

Guest dog14787

Stupar isn't just making the team, he's starting and he's earned it. I've been impressed with how much he's improved his hands in camp. He's also a very good blocker.

I've been following the Jonathan Stupar story for awhile now Mike and its great to see all of his hard work and determination rewarded with where he is today,

I hope its just the start of much bigger and better things for Jonathan Stupar.

I for one do not visit the FP that often and found the story worth sharing, sorry if it offended you.

I think that most here DO look at the front page first. I know I do. To each his own, but don't be surprised to take flak from people for parroting in a new thread what's already on the front page.

Stupar is making the 53 man roster

Yes, and I'm guessing my balls smell like vinegar if I don't wash them for a week.

Stuper has been the Bills #1 TE (on the first team) for the past week or two, so yes I going to guess he makes the roster.

When you have to post the first three posts of a thread, that should give you a clue you have started another worthless thread.

STOP IT!

I think that most here DO look at the front page first. I know I do. To each his own, but don't be surprised to take flak from people for parroting in a new thread what's already on the front page.

Whether people look at the front page or not is really irrelevant, IMO. Posting the link to the article in the forum allows people to discuss the article...that is what the forums are for after all...discussing the Bills...threads don't need to be completely original thoughts

Whether people look at the front page or not is really irrelevant, IMO. Posting the link to the article in the forum allows people to discuss the article...that is what the forums are for after all...discussing the Bills...threads don't need to be completely original thoughts

I thought it was worth talking about but some people would rather chastise and fight, I think I'll leave it at that.

I thought it was worth talking about but some people would rather chastise and fight, I think I'll leave it at that.

Well I can understand the article possibly being worth talking about (although the title is a bit "no s#it"). But if you have reply a few times to your own thread to keep in on top, then maybe it really wasn't worth it. (Yes, I understand the irony of this reply.)

Why do you post articles that are on the front page for all to see?

Also, Skoobydum, you should select the text you quoted from the article and click the ballon icon (insert quotation). That makes it easy to see that you're quoting from the article and not adding your opinion.

Yes, I realize you add " ", just saying...

Guest dog14787

Well I can understand the article possibly being worth talking about (although the title is a bit "no s#it"). But if you have reply a few times to your own thread to keep in on top, then maybe it really wasn't worth it. (Yes, I understand the irony of this reply.)

His first three posts are within a minute or two from each other and I hardly think there's anything to make a big deal about, I almost started the same thread.

Yes, and I'm guessing my balls smell like vinegar if I don't wash them for a week.

Stuper has been the Bills #1 TE (on the first team) for the past week or two, so yes I going to guess he makes the roster.

When you have to post the first three posts of a thread, that should give you a clue you have started another worthless thread.

STOP IT!

Useless but funny. :lol: Right now he is the only healthy TE on the roster. Safe to say that he makes it. Lonnie Johnson has a good shot right now.

I still think Stupar is below average but hey, he is all we got.