Help!! How can I see the game tonite on TV?

Hi Everyone:

I just got back from Bills country yesterday and didn't realize there was a game on TV tonite. Where can I view this game (and future games) on my computer??? THANKS A BUNCH!!!

It is on NFL Network a couple times tomorrow. Where in VA are you? I am in VA also and just came back from WNY the other day.

Hi Everyone:

I just got back from Bills country yesterday and didn't realize there was a game on TV tonite. Where can I view this game (and future games) on my computer??? THANKS A BUNCH!!!

You could drive to Syracuse :thumbsup:

Already listed at:

http://channelsurfing.net/

As has been mentioned in another thread, there can be popups and questionable ads on this site if you don't have an ad blocker. As for Justin.tv, you can often get fooled by a link that is supposed to have the game but is really an ad for something else.

"Be careful out there!"

I missed most of it. Does anyone know where I can watch or download it tomorrow?

Indianapolis Colts vs Buffalo Bills @TORONTO (actual game time: Thursday, August 19th- 7:30pm)

NFL Network broadcast times:

Thursday, August 19th- 11pm (re-play)

Friday, August 20th- 10am (re-play)

Friday, August 20th- 4pm (re-play)

Saturday, August 21st- 1pm (re-play)

Wednesday, August 25th- 7am (re-play)

Thanks Dean but I dont have NFL network. Damn Time Warner!!! Maybe someone is recording it and can post it?

I used to find a friendly bar with NFL Network and ask them to put it on.