How do we do tomorrow?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. How do we do tomorrow?

• We get killed
    • We shoot the Horse
    • We lose a close one
    • We win a close one
    • Who really cares?

How do we tomorrow against the SB losers?

It has to go better than the last one, otherwise my optimism starts to fade.

I think Trent will lead the offense to a TD in one of the first 2 possessions. I'd like to see the secondary make up for last week's performance too.

How do we tomorrow against the SB losers?

Who cares? Final score doesn't matter in the preseason.

If Manning even plays, he will have his way with our defense, I'm betting, and we'll be behind when he leaves the game, unless he's only in for one series, in which case the law of averages might break our way.

I just want to see some young guys do well.

Indy's starters will maul us, but their backups are pretty bad and I don't think Manning is going to play for very long so I see a close game overall although it will be an ugly 1st quarter.

Yeah, I see jt this way as well. Great post and probably as accurate as it can be.

Why wait? just start a poll, or wait and see TOMORROW. Another useless thread by Skooby ver. 2.0

You started a thread earlier about not attacking each other. *me confused*

As to the poll, I think our D will play better, but some of that might be due to them playing much of the game against Curtis Painter.

Seeing how so many on this board want to discount the Bills win against the Colts last year, I think the Bills will win!!

Last year, the Colts starters only played a bit and our nearly 20 second stringers (due to injury) beat their second stringers.....The Bills will kick A$$! :wallbash:

Who cares? Final score doesn't matter in the preseason.

If Manning even plays, he will have his way with our defense, I'm betting, and we'll be behind when he leaves the game, unless he's only in for one series, in which case the law of averages might break our way.

I just want to see some young guys do well.

I agree on who cares and want to see young guys do well TOO but just no new injuries!!!

You started a thread earlier about not attacking each other. *me confused*

As to the poll, I think our D will play better, but some of that might be due to them playing much of the game against Curtis Painter.

Yeah, I knew someone would bring it up, I was attacking there, no doubt but I thought he was already banned and I really get the felling he is the old Skooby in a slightly new form. With out attacking him he acts a LOT like ver.1. modus operandi very similar.

Yeah, I knew someone would bring it up, I was attacking there, no doubt but I thought he was already banned and I really get the felling he is the old Skooby in a slightly new form. With out attacking him he acts a LOT like ver.1. modus operandi very similar.

I kind of was just giving you a hard time. lol. I was never here during the original skooby years so I can't really comment about what he was like. I have to give skoobydum the benefit of the doubt because he's the only skooby i've ever seen on here. He seems like a cool enough character to me. I haven't seen what some of you guys have seen in the past though.

Well I could be wrong.... I should give TBoD to him too but him starting a gameday thread 9-12 hours early the otherday, just seemed soooooo familiar, that and the posting every thought that he has. In some ways I like him but well.... if he is the same time will tell.

I actually would be willing to give Skooby ver.1 a second chance if he was reformed, really wasn't that bad a guy FWIR just irritating a bit which IMO isn't so bad. IDK exactly why he got the boot even as I was away when it happened but i do remember I didn't mind he was gone.

Now just because this is a football post and not Skooby or my opinions about him.

I'll go out on a limb and say both QBs have a great day against the colts and we win but the D gets burned again and the colts also score 3 tds.

I dont expect to fare well on the whole, but I will be looking for individual bright spots!!

Players Ill undoubtedly be watching (or listening) closely to

Brohm

Maybin

Troup

Spiller

Carrington

Hardy (Do SOMEthing for cryin out loud)

Mckelvin

Hardy's a bust and David Nelson (the real deal) is hurt. So forget the WR analysis for this week. Maybin will get handled like a little girl again. Troup will again dance and dodge like f ing albert haynesworth trying to "make a play" instead of doing his NT job. Spiller and Brohm will get tossed around like little girls behind the no block o line. McKelvin can't even beat out freakin Drayton Florence, so he's a bust as well. Carrington is a who cares 3 year project player. Sorry guys, this team is a bloody mess. No, I do not believe we will "fare well on the whole". How eloquent. This team will be the laughingstock of the league this year.