Byrd out indefinitely

tbonestake

My source was right.

My source called me this morning to tell me that they were doing the operation on him and, as I eluded to in my post, it sounded really painful, not going into details because of the sensitivity to the injury, but he said that he was going to be out at least 6 weeks.

I think you mean "alluded". Changes the meaning pretty dramatically!

Unfortunately, this is the type of nagging injury that doesn't always get good results from surgery and could be a career ender. I hope that's not the case, but if it's true this is his 3rd surgery that does not bode well at all.

RTB

Unfortunately, this is the type of nagging injury that doesn't always get good results from surgery and could be a career ender. I hope that's not the case, but if it's true this is his 3rd surgery that does not bode well at all.

RTB

That's what I was thinking too. I know I should be positive now, but these nagging injuries are the type that never allow a person to return to pre-injury form. F*#k my life.

good thing they took the TVs out of the weight room and have been doing squats..........morons.

I had the same injury that Byrd has and had. I had the surgery performed by the same doc who does NFL and NHL players. Lemme tell ya you never feel the same after,

:wallbash:Not something I want to hear about one of the Bills' best players!

Hopefully things will be okay for Byrd in the long run, but I admit to being nervous about this.

RTB

what? no. i dont know where you are getting this from but most people with this injury dont get it again.

My source was right.

My source called me this morning to tell me that they were doing the operation on him and, as I eluded to in my post, it sounded really painful, not going into details because of the sensitivity to the injury, but he said that he was going to be out at least 6 weeks.

Kudos.

Looking forward to the day when your source provides us with good news.

We could use some.

If you molest us again, sir, you may feel the sting of the lash across your pitiful shoulders.

How's your valve?

I think you may have enjoyed the book a bit too much - don't live your life vicariously thru IJR, or you'll be running around swinging a plastic sword and wallowing in your own flatulence! :wallbash:

At this point I think the only question is exactly what is the curse? Because it's something...Does it have to do with Flutie? JB? What exactly is it? Because there is a curse...Not that I believe in these things necessarily...But I think at this point the verdict is in right? :wallbash:

If you molest us again, sir, you may feel the sting of the lash across your pitiful shoulders.

How's your valve?

I think you may have enjoyed the book a bit too much - don't live your life vicariously thru IJR, or you'll be running around swinging a plastic sword and wallowing in your own flatulence! :thumbsup:

Iggy, take if from The Senator. :rolleyes:

At this point I think the only question is exactly what is the curse? Because it's something...Does it have to do with Flutie? JB? What exactly is it? Because there is a curse...Not that I believe in these things necessarily...But I think at this point the verdict is in right? :rolleyes:

It has something to do with Flutie. He is a sprite with magical powers! It is an old Canadian spell that dooms a specific area to football futility for all eternity. The spell causes poor quarterback play, injury upon catastrophic injury, and threats to move the team to another country.

The only way to defeat the curse is to dress Ralph Wilson in head to toe Bills Zubaz and bathe him in a tub of Flutie Flakes each day for 7 days. A true fan will bathe him!!!

How do I know this? My Grandmother is Canadian. :thumbsup:

It has to be something to do with Flutie. He is a sprite with magical powers! I think it was an old Canadian spell that dooms the specified area for all eternity. Specifically the spell is focused on poor quarterback play, injury upon catastrophic injury, and threats to move the team to another country.

The only way to defeat the curse is to dress Ralph Wilson in head to toe Bills Zubaz and bathe him in a tub of Flutie Flakes each day for 7 days.

Well he did play in the CFL and he did sport that mullet for the longest time…so there may be something to this flutie curse with the team playing games in Toronto and the spectre of the team moving there and all that…him being benched just before our last playoff appearance…spooky

It has something to do with Flutie. He is a sprite with magical powers! It is an old Canadian spell that dooms a specific area to football futility for all eternity. The spell causes poor quarterback play, injury upon catastrophic injury, and threats to move the team to another country.

The only way to defeat the curse is to dress Ralph Wilson in head to toe Bills Zubaz and bathe him in a tub of Flutie Flakes each day for 7 days. A true fan will bathe him!!!

Fair enough...

But I'm not giving RW that bath...That much is certain... :rolleyes:

My digestive system has almost ceased functioning altogether. Some tissue has perhaps grown over my pyloric valve, sealing it forever.

How's your valve?

I think you may have enjoyed the book a bit too much - don't live your life vicariously thru IJR, or you'll be running around swinging a plastic sword and wallowing in your own flatulence! :thumbsup: