Romo's Bitch complains about call sign

Beerball

I feel bad for the guy, but let's face it, that's a funny story.

"I saw my name at the top of the board, and I saw 'Gay Boy,' 'Fagmeister,' 'Romo's B word,' 'Redskins,' 'Cowgirl' written underneath

Classic stuff right there.

Where's the outrage? OUTRAGE?!?!?!?!

I can laugh while outraged.

I think it's shameful that our servicemen find it necessary to act like stupid, drunken, homophobic frat-boys, but it's still funny.

I feel bad for the guy, but let's face it, that's a funny story.

Classic stuff right there.

Personally, I'd have voted "Redskins". "Romo's B word" is just awkward (in the sense of verbalizing it).

I can laugh while outraged.

I think it's shameful that our servicemen find it necessary to act like stupid, drunken, homophobic frat-boys, but it's still funny.

They don't act like stupid drunken frat boys. They're a bunch of 20-somethings in one of the largest fraternities on the planet. They ARE a bunch of stupid drunken frat boys. Only way to change that is to completely eliminate the military.

BS - I was just driving in the 5 blocks that constitute Black Rock yesterday.

I'm not following. What is BS? They are neighborhoods. They are not towns. Google maps recognize them - but you wouldn't address a byline as Black Rock, NY or mail a letter to Hamlin Park, NY 14208.

I'm not following. What is BS? They are neighborhoods. They are not towns. Google maps recognize them - but you wouldn't address a byline as Black Rock, NY or mail a letter to Hamlin Park, NY 14208.

you fuggers slay me

let it go ferchrissakes

Exactly. I live in SoMa in San Francisco. It's on google maps but there is no such town. Same with Potrero Hill, Bernal Heights, North Beach, Nobb Hill, Russian Hill, Castro, Sunset, Richmond, South Beach, Mission Bay. All areas on Google maps or where people say they live, but it all San Francisco.

Exactly. I live in SoMa in San Francisco. It's on google maps but there is no such town. Same with Potrero Hill, Bernal Heights, North Beach, Nobb Hill, Russian Hill, Castro, Sunset, Richmond, South Beach, Mission Bay. All areas on Google maps or where people say they live, but it all San Francisco.

Just like when people say they're from Poland, but the rest of us really know they mean "Germany".