[please fix subject]Corner

I know it was the first preseason game but after rewatching the game I seen him miss two ints for TD, and give up atleast a TD. Is he a lock to make it? Where is Herboty or Lankster?

Corner is such a lock, Mastercraft calls him for advice.

Corner is such a lock, Mastercraft calls him for advice.

Haha...I may have to borrow that one

Corner sucks. One good game against the broncos doesn't make up for the lack of brains he shows out there most times. I'd say Youboty and Lankster are both better.

The guy is tiny, and they shouldn't have had him matched up against Chris Cooley, on Cooleys first down catch on Redskins first position. 6 foot 3, 255 VS 5 foot 9, 175. I lost interest early in the game so didn't realy see any of his blunders, but the onus is on the coaching staff to not get the players in bad mismatches like that. Early in the pre-season, gotta shake off the rust for players and coaches alike. Lets improve next game guys! LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!

I like Corner, despite the mistakes he made in the game. Although I think his career is going to more of as a nickel & dime back as opposed to being a starter.

Hell never be a starter, but I was impressed with him as a nickel corner his rookie season. Hope he just had an "off" game.

Haha...I may have to borrow that one

Corner sucks. One good game against the broncos doesn't make up for the lack of brains he shows out there most times. I'd say Youboty and Lankster are both better.

I'll lease it too you for a dime.

Hell never be a starter, but I was impressed with him as a nickel corner his rookie season. Hope he just had an "off" game.

ditto on all that...only thing that concerns me is this...Whitner's game is improving under the new system....could the new system be hurting Reggie?

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.